• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spirit of Aloha

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Can you still use the DDE on the late show of Spirit of Aloha? How will this affect the new category seating? I'd like to get category 1 seats at the late seating using our DDE card for next summer.

Any thoughts?

Yes you can. I think with the DDE you would have no problem getting the 20% off the category 1 seating. I would imagine they just take the 20% off the $58 just as they would with the $50 in category 3. :goodvibes

What is category seating?

I am going next week, but never was given any seating option.

The category seating is something new and I don't think it will affect you. I think I read on allearsnet that this new seating begins in January of 2007. Basically, they are now charging for where you sit - the front is more than the back and there are three tiers or pricing levels. Since we will be going next July, I want the best possible seats, category 1, but I also wanted to be able to use our DDE discount on those seats at the late show.

But I don't think the new seating will affect you. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter