Spirit of Aloha---WWYD

Zane_Anthony

DIS Veteran
I have the DDP so I can reserve CAT 2 or 3 only. I really wanted an 8:00 show because I think it will be better in the dark. Am I thinking correctly on that or am I crazy? :confused3

All that's available is a CAT 3 at 8:00 or a CAT 2 at 5:15. Which would you do and why?

This will be our 1st time going to the show, we did HDDR last time and really enjoyed it but wanted to try something different this time. It's just me and DS 8.

We did this, the earliest time and loved it. I really don't think it would matter if it were dark or light, do you mean for the fire dancing part?

popcorn::

For our Sept. 2010 trip we were thinking of getting an ADR for this. I have done the Aloha dinner way back when (I don't think it was called Spirit of Aloha at that time) and have been wanting to do it again. I am really interested in what time of day is better to view it too. Also, does anyone know if we have to wait the 90 days inorder to book it or is it still 1-2 years before?

Yes, from reviews it seems like the fire guy is the best part. Will this still be neat in the light? Also, I was thinking the 8 PM might be a little cooler, 5 PM is HOT HOT HOT.

Is CAT 2 seating a lot better then CAT 3?

I just booked it at 90 days with Free Dining!

Just as an FYI we (im going in September) are going during peak of rain season and this show is weather permitting. I suggest you have a ADR backup even though I hope you wont have to resort to plan b.

Just as an FYI we (im going in September) are going during peak of rain season and this show is weather permitting. I suggest you have a ADR backup even though I hope you wont have to resort to plan b.

Great Idea...never thought about that. I also have the show booked on a Saturday night and my DDP expires that night at midnight :confused3 Maybe I need to find another night to go on as well. I did check other nights to see if any CAT 2 8:00's ava and there wasn't but I could still do the early show or CAT 3 seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter