• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Spirit of Aloha Show

DisneyRockstar

Could you pass the pixie dust please?
I saw generally negative reviews for it. Did you see it? Was it better then Hoop-De-Doo?

HDDR is by far a better show that SOA. The food at SOA is ok, the show is pretty weak. The fire dancer is good though.
Also, it can be very sticky and uncomfortable depending on what time of year you go.

Definately NOT better than HDDR. In fact, I'll never waste the money (or time) on the Spirit of Aloha show. We didn't care for it at all. As a PP said, the fire dancer was neat (only thing we liked). Luckily we can see him for FREE at the torch lighting ceremony at the Poly.

Our family has went to both shows and enjoy the HDD much more. It has moved to our must do list. I think we enjoy it more since the audience is envolved and you can "get into it". Both shows are worth seeing thought.

Both shows are worth seeing. The food has always been good at both places. Although my family likes that at HDDR better. And while the show is a bit weak in area's....was still an enjoyable evening. Although HDDR is now a everytime event for us when we're at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter