Spirit of Aloha or Ohana and Whispering Canyon

Mommydar

Perpetual Planner of trips to The World
Hey everyone. My husband, my three DDs (7,5,4) and my MIL and BIL are going for seven days the last in March. We tentatively have booked the Spirit of ALoha show, but I made just in case ressies for O'hana and Whispering Canyon - we have tried WC, and we LOVE it. Haven't tried O'hana for dinner, but it's our favorite breakfast spot. We have the DDP, and seven table services, and we are already using 2 credits for CRT. Is Spirit of Aloha worth another two? We plan to go on one of our no park days. But it's another two table credits. My thinking is we will have more than enough meals as we plan to eat breakfast in the room (staying at the Treehouses) and skip a meal on the bigger buffet days. But just hoping Aloha is worth 2 table credits. I'd love the feedback.

:) Hi ! when we did Aloha in 2006 I thought it was going to be all band with hula girls and other traditional Hawiian dance with a nice dinner. The show is actually a campy sitcom type show, kinda like an Elvis movie or Beach Party Bingo type show. It is a Hawaiin family doing a skit type thing. I remember the food being OK to pretty good--but then I am not a picky eater. There was good service and plenty of food.

At the end the fire baton guy comes out and he was FANASTIC !! It just that you have to sit through the hour show for him. I am glad we did it once but for a fisrt time trip with that group I would stick to what I know.

Now I did Hoop De Doo for the first time on our last trip (our 10th). It was worth the money!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter