Spirit Airlines Seat assignments

jobie61

Designated Family Disney Planner
I'm getting ready to book a flight from Atlantic City to Orlando via Spirit airlines. I've flown them years ago.

I can't remember how the seat assignments work.

When I am I able to select our seats.

When I purchase the airfare ?

24 hour Check-in ?

Thanks

you should be getting a confirmation email. In the email there is a link to pick seats, precheck luggage(do this-it is half price), and then 24 hours ahead you can print boarding passes. :thumbsup2

Hi jobie61,

You may select your seats online 90 days before departure and 90 days before return. As tmatthews said, check luggage online - believe you can do this up to 24 hours before flight time. Have flown out of ACY three times and will be doing it again in July - very easy experience. Parking is $7 per day - at least that is what it was last October. Have a most magical trip!!

Peg and Bob

Hi jobie61,

You may select your seats online 90 days before departure and 90 days before return. As tmatthews said, check luggage online - believe you can do this up to 24 hours before flight time. Have flown out of ACY three times and will be doing it again in July - very easy experience. Parking is $7 per day - at least that is what it was last October. Have a most magical trip!!

Peg and Bob

Thanks.

How is the parking.....
It used to be real close to the terminal and free.

Is the parking still close to the terminal and is there enough parking at the airport.

Hi again,

Parking is still close, but not free. They are building a parking garage right across from the terminal - don't know completion date. There is a shuttle also if you are unable to park close. We are closer to Newark, but we find ACY much easier. Have fun!!

This is great.

I was just getting ready to post a thread on Spirit Airlines out of Atlantic City as i have never flown then before. I normally fly Southwest out of Philly, but their fares are not out yet for our October Trip.

I see you also have to buy your snack and drinks. Are they reasonably priced?

Even with the added expense of paying for each checked bag and snacks, still almost 200 cheaper than Airtran. I was also considering them.

Do they charge your a fee for picking your seat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter