Spirit Airfare Sale- must purchase 0n 7/5 or 7/6

jgraney106

DIS Veteran
Don't know if this will help anyone but they must be purchased on July 5th or July6th 2006 to get these rates as it's a 2 day sale. Hope someone can use the info. Just go to spiritair and look under flight deals for the Ocho Libre Fares.

I just saw this on my travelzoo email. I put in the departure date going into Fort Lauderdale from Chgo. and it came up for $8 but the return flight was $94. I checked the promotional rates coming back and I would have to stay there for 10 days. Not that I would mind, but that's a bit too long.
That's a decent price if I had been planning on going anyway, but I was only going for the deal.

Oh well.....

happybratpack said:
They've skipped DFW again!! Booo hoooooo :(

Hmm.. I just tried under reservations to go from DFW to MCO (I live in DFW area) for my trip in Sept and it says "spirit airlines does not have scheduled service to or from Dallas (Fort Worth) after August 13,2006" :confused3 Very weird..

Just fyi for anyone in DFW... I booked my flight last night on Delta and roundtrip was $135!!.. with taxes it came to $174.. Not too shabby.. I booked it right away as I was afraid it would go way up before Sept..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter