• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spiral hams... are more expensive brands worth it?

The Smithfield with Boars Head glaze was a bigger hit than my bq restaurant smoked turkey. I see lots of turkey salad in my future!

We get the Gwaltney spiral ham in the red foil(honey glazed) and you just heat it, it already has the glaze sort of "candied" on...10 min. in oven per pound and my family loves it....$1.59 a pound on sale at Ingles grocery

I bought my spiral at Hannaford it was the store brand basically. $1.29/lb. They were also sell Cooks ham for .99/lb and I was tempted to save on the cost by getting the cooks non spiral but the fat content stated in the Cooks was way more than the spiral. So I decided to just go ahead and get the spiral even though it was more. It turned out really well I was quite pleased. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter