Spinoff - what was your High School mascot?

We were the Bombers.

Colors: blue and gray.

Sayreville War Memorial High School (makes sense now, right? lol)

:wave2: Hello to my fellow Bombers who are also DISers!

Miners
Colors: maize and blue

In fact, I am still a miner... I teach in my hometown :)

I can't say. I'd place a bet there are less than 5 of this mascot in the entire country. I'm afraid one of those posters who obsessively looks at old posts and can tell you everything you ever posted would "creep on me" (as DD says) and decide to figure out which town I was from. :lmao:

Rams, with colors red and grey. We used a slightly larger than life size fiberglass ram on wheels, wearing a blanket with a big red W on it (Waltrip High School) as the actual mascot. On those incredibly rare occasions when the football team would score a touchdown, the ram would be furiously run across the field while the students all cheered -- or sat in shock.

Not sure I want to say as my mascot was quite rare and the school could probably be easily pinpointed. :ssst:

(I know it shouldn't matter but I have this "thing" about potentially being contacted by former schoolmates.)

My high school closed in 1967. We were the Cossacks and colors were red and white. I have never heard of another school with that mascot. The consolidated school are the Raiders and black and gold.

Tigers. And the colors were purple and gold.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We were the Winston Churchill Bulldogs.

Winston Churchill Lancers

Red, White and Blue - the colors of both the US and British flags

We unofficially used Sir Rodney from the comic Wizard of Id as a mascot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter