Spinoff : How tall are you? Are you happy with your height?

I'm 5' 3.75" . I wouldn't mind be a little taller. My youngest daughter is 5' 7" and she is forever teasing me for being "short."

I’m 5’2”. I’ve always wanted to be a little taller. My sister is 5’7” which seems about perfect.

5'0". Too short for my width. :( My 23 y.o. DS is my height and slight; from the back he looks like a 10 y.o. and he hates it.

I’m 5’4” which is “tall” for the women on my mom’s side of the family. I think of myself as “average short.” 😂 I’m good with it.

My older DD is 5’1 3/4” and my younger DD just hit 5’2”. Oldest is NOT happy about that, lol. As much as we tease her about it she seems okay with it. I’m surprised my younger DD has reached 5’2” I didn’t think she’d even make five feet, she’s always been a teeny little thing. She’s thrilled but I told her not to get too excited as myself and older DD reached our full height at her age.

5 foot even. Except for having to shop in petite sections or paying a fortune to a tailor my height really doesn’t bother me. I find it ridiculous how some people are obsessed with someone else’s height. Obviously that’s the way we are born

Fairly petite and pretty happy with it. I wouldn't mind another inch or two, but given that I'm the tallest one in my family (lol!), I'll take it and be thankful! :)

I’m 5’6” and OK with it... but I wouldn’t complain about being a few inches taller. I’m about average for my side of the family, but my husband’s side has a lot of short women who think I’m “really tall.”

My daughter (15) has always been on the low end on the growth chart for height-for-age. We really thought she’d be short as an adult, too... but she suddenly grew to 5’5”. If she manages to overtake me, I’ll never hear the end of it!

I’m 5’4” which is “tall” for the women on my mom’s side of the family. I think of myself as “average short.” 😂 I’m good with it.

My older DD is 5’1 3/4” and my younger DD just hit 5’2”. Oldest is NOT happy about that, lol. As much as we tease her about it she seems okay with it. I’m surprised my younger DD has reached 5’2” I didn’t think she’d even make five feet, she’s always been a teeny little thing. She’s thrilled but I told her not to get too excited as myself and older DD reached our full height at her age.
My DS once said to me he wished he was just "average-short" instead of "freakish-short". It broke my heart. :sad1: I never even really really realized boys struggled with body-image issues, but it is certainly a serious problem for him.

I feel awful now with wondering if we failed to access some medical intervention that could have helped during his childhood or adolescence. He was always bottom-of-the-chart small, but very healthy so no doctor ever raised a concern about his height. DH is 6'1" and we all just expected he'd have a growth spurt that never came.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter