Spinoff: Aging well in acting, music, other art forms

Bruce Springsteen. He has provided the sound track of my life. His music has always been relevant to "where I am" (since I was 17 years old....which was a LOOOOONNNNNGGG time ago...lol!). He has aged beautifully. Does not try to pretend he is still a teenager. And, still makes wonderful music. Never rests on his laurels, which he has clearly earned the right to do.

:thumbsup2

IDK...imo you should be who you want to be. I hate when I hear people tell others that they need to 'act their age'. If Steven Tyler, for example, is acting the way he is acting, dressing the way he is dressing, because that's who he is and that's who he wants to be all the power to him. Even if it may not be my cup of tea. I'm far more turned off by those who make their decisions about how to act/who to be/what to wear by looking to the opinions of others. It's like high school, all over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter