Spin-Off How much to have your brows done?

$10 or $12, without tip. I can't remember. I get a cut and color done at the same time so it's all together.

I love get my brows waxed. It feels good and is very relaxing. :lovestruc

I pay $7 plus tip, although I get mine threaded now these days instead (same price for both)

Or do you manage it yourself??

$10 including the tip.

I've been waxing mine myself for about 12 years, but from time to time I treat myself and let someone else tame them. It's about $18, I believe, at an Aveda salon.

$10...i think. Interestingly last time i went i got my hair done and not my eyebrows because i had to go to the bank afterwards. And my bill was the same...

I had done waxing for years and paid anywhere from $8-20.00. Mostly depending on where I've had done (Great Clips to Aveda).

I have to say once I tried threading (saw on Oprah years ago), I can't beat the price, pain, and thoroughness. If your not familiar with it, Google or U-tube it and try it. It's ah-mazing! :thumbsup2

I had done waxing for years and paid anywhere from $8-20.00. Mostly depending on where I've had done (Great Clips to Aveda).

I have to say once I tried threading (saw on Oprah years ago), I can't beat the price, pain, and thoroughness. If your not familiar with it, Google or U-tube it and try it. It's ah-mazing! :thumbsup2

I agree that's what I get done for $4 amazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter