Spiders

TinkerLori

Earning My Ears
Well my DH finally bought me a new to me motorhome and we are remodeling it. Even after cleaning and spraying EVERY time we go out there to work there are TONS of daddy long leg spiders.. What do you recommend to take care of them and prevent them from coming back?? I am going to look at those bombs you put in your house to kill bugs.. but would try anything you can think of to help.

You need to consider how they are getting in. A bomb will kill those already in, but may not keep new ones out. Is it at a storage facility? Do others there have a problem? At least they're daddy long legs, not brown recluses. :thumbsup2 Seal entrances such as around water and power entrances with an expanding foam...careful, a little goes a long way.

Eucalyptus leaves are supposed to be a natural spider repellant; might try just scattering them around. Also lemon scented spray. Good luck.

We use Bounce fabric softener sheets to deter critters from our motohome.
I had read it some where and been doing it for a while. Then when we bought our new coach and did the walk around at the dealership, our consultant mentioned it.
It seems to work.

My thought is that if the coach sits in the same spot, then the eggs/nests are probably on the ground below the coach or close by. ???

We use Bounce fabric softener sheets to deter critters from our motohome.
I had read it some where and been doing it for a while. Then when we bought our new coach and did the walk around at the dealership, our consultant mentioned it.
It seems to work.

Ditto

We were just using dryer sheets on the inside. But we found a brown recluse in the back closet above the kids beds, so now we sprinkle diatomaceous earth around the outside of ours. (But we live in the country with all kinds of critters black widows, snakes, scorpions, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter