• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spice Road Table opening?

robinbutterfly

DIS Veteran
Any word when Spice Road Table restaurant in Epcot will be opening? I have heard by the end of the year, but I wasn't sure if any more specifics have been told.

An article from the Orlando Sentinel published in April said that it should be open by the end of the year.

There may not be ADRs and it may not be on the dining plan. If it is going to be the same as Tutto Gusto and be considered a lounge serving small plates, then it will not be.

It's too early to tell exactly what this restaurant will be for dining plan purposes.

Keeping my fingers crossed for it being open for my early November trip, although not hearing anything lately I am starting to lose hope that it will be open.

1) We went on a CM backstage tour of Seas.
2) We also got a good look behind the fences at Spice Table.
3) From what we were told,
. . . it will not be on DDP
. . . there are no ADR's
. . . shoould open at or just after end of the year

NOTE: All of #3 items are subject to change.

1) We went on a CM backstage tour of Seas.
2) We also got a good look behind the fences at Spice Table.
3) From what we were told,
. . . it will not be on DDP
. . . there are no ADR's
. . . shoould open at or just after end of the year

NOTE: All of #3 items are subject to change.

:sad2: guess I need to plan a 2014 trip :)

Anxiously awaiting to hear of an opening date too!

I've got to say, Tutto Gusto was the highlight of our last Disney trip. I had more fun at that place than anyplace else in Disney in years. I love the small plates concept, love the emphasis on good (and not too terribly overpriced) wine, and love the drop in and be casual atmosphere. Can't wait to see another place like that in Epcot.

Bravo if they keep it no ADR ... I love having places that I can just drop in at and have a good time without having to schedule every free second of a trip.

I've got to say, Tutto Gusto was the highlight of our last Disney trip. I had more fun at that place than anyplace else in Disney in years. I love the small plates concept, love the emphasis on good (and not too terribly overpriced) wine, and love the drop in and be casual atmosphere. Can't wait to see another place like that in Epcot.

Bravo if they keep it no ADR ... I love having places that I can just drop in at and have a good time without having to schedule every free second of a trip.

Exactly, love just going with the flow and being spontaneous while touring Epcot WS. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter