Spice Road Table Menu and Pictures!

I stalked The Food Blog all day for information, just seen this a bit ago.'

I am so excited!!

I will be eating here on our trip.

Nice big lounge, no ADRs, no DDP...Epcot is certainly expanding its must-try food and beverage destinations! Now if only they will take TIW.

Menu sounds great, and we'll definitely have to check it out. Anyone else wondering how they are going to keep people from camping out at those tables for half the night waiting for Illuminations? I can see it becoming an issue, since it looks like it's open seating...

Oh, man... I love you, Tangierine lamb shawarma platter, but I may have to try Spice Road this trip. That orange cake looks good, and I want to see/hear more about the tapas, especially the lamb slider.

My one gripe is akin to what some folks commented on the blog - why doesn't the juice bar serve juice?! I heard "Juice Bar" and I thought, ooh, neat, maybe finally some interesting non-alcoholic drink options, but apparently not.

I am so happy to read it will be open when we're there the end of the month. My oldest will try anything, so she'll love going here. If the rest complain, my husband can always take them for fish and chips. :)

I cannot wait to try this place. I am also hoping they take TIW.

even though it's snowing and negative degrees right now...that chocolate/cinnamon ice cream looks so good and i am now dying for it! :p

Here in Massachusetts too- pouring out and nasty but I will have a Sultan's colada please!!!!!

OKW here we come!!!!!! Epcot day def. going to try this.

Linda

FINALLY! Something I can be positive about in regards to our upcoming trip! :thumbsup2 Thank you for posting this, I really needed it. I'm hoping that a big chunk of the Spring Break crowd is too shy to try exotic-ish food, I may eat here every day!:woohoo:

A friend found out that they are not currently accepting TIW but they intend to accept it after their "official" opening (don't know when that is).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter