• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

spent the last 6 months looking

dwight16

DIS Veteran
for a small point resale for my sept use year had one in my grasp yesterday a 60 pointer at SSR but it was bought 1 hour before i saw the email! so my wait list came in today for 30 BWV points direct. it stinks having to pay more per point but it is what it is with these small point contracts. oh well i am just happy to get some more points!

A 50 point BCV September contract hit the marked on Monday. Is that one gone already?

yes it was gone in an instant TSS? the prices also are going way up on resales for 50 or less over a 100 or so for a even or stripped contract. add in the closing costs you def still save money but the savings are not as drastic. oh well i wish i just had all the cash upfront then buying 30 points at a time i really could have done well...but i refuse to borrow a penny for this!

yes it was gone in an instant TSS? the prices also are going way up on resales for 50 or less over a 100 or so for a even or stripped contract. add in the closing costs you def still save money but the savings are not as drastic. oh well i wish i just had all the cash upfront then buying 30 points at a time i really could have done well...but i refuse to borrow a penny for this!
No, I was talking about http://www.dvcresalemarket.com/listing/bc3042/

Can you email the various agents with what you are looking for so that when one comes up they can contact you directly. Or do they have to post the listing before they can sell it?

Can you email the various agents with what you are looking for so that when one comes up they can contact you directly. Or do they have to post the listing before they can sell it?

I've been told by numerous brokers now that the volume is so high and contracts are selling so quickly that brokers don't have time to email people to see if they're interested before the contracts are sold. That being said, if you have a good relationship with a broker, I'm sure they would do their best to alert you if they had a match!

Small point contracts are just such a hot commodity one broker told me as soon as they get full bid on the website it's gone. It sucks but I figured apples to apples I paid about 20 more per point for 2014 points that I value around 15 dollar per point and the last 30 point bwv 30 pointer I saw was 105 per. So we are at 120 plus the cheaper closing gets me to around 125. So all and all I had to pay 600 more bucks to have them in my account today. Not ideal but it's progress

yeah i was on the waitlist direct for about 2 months for my BWV points SSR came quick but i passed on them waiting for BWV and btw they sent me a real nice canvas bag lol nice kicker....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter