Spending money on our cruise

SpectroMagic*o*

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas
I went to complete my online check in for our cruise which is in 3 weeks and the last part asks me for a credit card for purchases etc. I may be misunderstanding this, but why do they need that? Can you not use cash on the cruise??

I went to complete my online check in for our cruise which is in 3 weeks and the last part asks me for a credit card for purchases etc. I may be misunderstanding this, but why do they need that? Can you not use cash on the cruise??

you can check that you are going to pay with cash.

If you want to change it at check-in just supply them the credit card number.

I always pay with cash. On the first day of the cruise, I go to customer service and put cash on my account to cover my expenses. You can add money at any time the same way. The last night of the cruise, after I am sure I am done with purchases, I go back to customer service and retrieve the cash I did not spend. Very easy!

I'm pretty sure it gives you the option of entering a credit card number or selecting cash. You might want to double check but I'm pretty sure we had that option earlier this year. :)

The shops and bars are all cash less ....you pay with your room key that is linked to your line of credit that you set up before hand either a credit/debt card or cash up front.

Ok, I went back and edited my options to cash but its saying I have a $300 limit?? What does that mean?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter