• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Speed dating?

minnie29uk

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
Another lonely Valentines looms ahead for me!
Has anybody ever tried speed dating?

Lynn :thumbsup2

No such thing in my single days.

I did once go on a double blind date and the guys were so ugly my friend and I climbed out of the window in the ladies loo only to find ourselves in a locked yard so had to climb back in again and go back to our table - looking quite a state by this point! Oh to be 21 again! :rotfl2:

I did once go on a double blind date and the guys were so ugly my friend and I climbed out of the window in the ladies loo only to find ourselves in a locked yard so had to climb back in again and go back to our table - looking quite a state by this point! Oh to be 21 again! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: That is hilarious!!!! :lmao:

oh Minnie, if only you knew how disastrous my dating life has been :lmao: lets just say that my version of speed dating usually means: meet for a drink, decide 'I don't fancy that much' and leg it!! :lmao:

thankfully after years in the wilderness I shall be a smug couple this year

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL, those were the days :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thats soo funny

:rotfl: Reminds me of a friends episode.

I dumped a guy on Valentines day (i had good reasons). We happend to be in a queue waiting in the taxi and he just got out and walked off....i was not impressed!!!

Never tried speed dating b4, but i would if i had someone to go with.

oh thats so funny :rotfl2:

I haven't but friends of mine have (they asked me to come along once and make up an identity :rotfl2: Not sure my bf would have been too pleased though!! ;)) and said it was a laugh.. Don't think anything romantic came of it but one friend kept in touch with a guy she met as a mate, he's been out with our 'group' a few times :goodvibes

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter