Spectromagic Parade Question

mcz100

Mouseketeer
I am trying to plan our trip...we leave in 2 1/2 weeks!!:banana:

When I look at the calendar for March 28th it shows Spectromagic 8:15 and 10pm . Then it shows Disney Wishes 9pm. (Also is it common for them to change their calendar b/c I printed it last week and it showed only 9pm??)

Is Disney Wishes the fireworks? So do they have the Spectromagic parade then fireworks and then another Spectromagic?

This is my 1st trip back to Disney in over 15 years!

:)
I am trying to plan our trip...we leave in 2 1/2 weeks!!:banana:

Have fun!!!

When I look at the calendar for March 28th it shows Spectromagic 8:15 and 10pm . Then it shows Disney Wishes 9pm. (Also is it common for them to change their calendar b/c I printed it last week and it showed only 9pm??)Yes, the calendars are always subject to change...it seems to me that its been happening more often lately.

Is Disney Wishes the fireworks? Yes, its fireworks, and a must see for our family. So do they have the Spectromagic parade then fireworks and then another Spectromagic?You are correct!!! We usually go to the second viewing of the parade...seems to be less crowded. If you do not have young children with you, I would stick around for the second parade as well. The two are exactly the same though

This is my 1st trip back to Disney in over 15 years!

Yes - parade, fireworks, parade. We went to the 2nd parade one time, and were able to get a front-row seat in the hub about 20 minutes before the parade. We used the time during the first parade to ride rides with shorter lines.

Yes, some nights they do that, and I have noticed lately that some nights I'm there and only one parade is listed but they actually have two...
Anyway, yes, it would be a parade, fireworks, parade ~ it's one of my favorite times to go because the rides are walk ons pretty much the last couple hours the park is open :goodvibes

I have to "third" the comment about hitting the second parade if you can! MUCH less crowded! :-) Have fun!

I have to "third" the comment about hitting the second parade if you can! MUCH less crowded! :-) Have fun!

Wow! You guys are fast!! Thanks so much for all the replies and suggestions. I do have little ones (6, 4 and almost 2). So I am thinking we will do the early one and fireworks.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter