SpectroMagic Memories

JoShan1719

DIS Veteran
:sad: I'm still in mourning over the loss of this beautiful parade, and I figured I'm probably not the only one. So lets see all those beautiful pictures you guys have of SpectroMagic and enjoy the memories together!

I downloaded the entire musical score of Spectromagic from itunes the other day. Makes me smile every time I hear it.

we heard/saw that so many times I was SUPER excited for the change to the electrical parade. i thought they went back to the spectro parade.. i loved the electrical. sorry to hear it was the opposite for you.

SpectroMagic was my absolute favorite. From the time my kids were just tiny, we would stake our spot, always in the same place, and wait for at least an hour for it to start. We have so many fond memories of this parade. I also have the soundtrack and it is a must on our drive to and from Disney World each time we travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter