• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Specific t-shirt request

Disney2014

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am relatively new here, so am hoping for some help.
Early last year, a lovely person on here did a shirt design for me, we're going to America again next year, but would like it amended slightly if poss due to a new addition to the family! :)
I have looked on the meet the Disigners but can't find them, could anyone help.
It was a full body silhouette Mickey Mouse, with just our names continually running through the picture of Mickey if that makes sene, some parts of the writing were darker than others. (the names for example in Mickeys shoes and shorts were darker than other parts, so it stood out.)
Not sure if any of this makes sense - hopefully it does and someone can help.
Would just love to say a big thank you to everyone on here - all of the designs are fantastic, and make everyone's holiday so much more memorable.

that person is no longer DISigning on the forum and nobody else does that style, I'm afraid. I have tried to duplicate and am still very very much is the experimental stage....haven't quite figured out how he did them :confused3

Oh that's a shame - thanks for replying though. Look forward to seeing your version if you do them, as your other stuff is fab! :)

Hello,

I haven't been on in a while, but I'm anxious to do a few designs again.

Just a few, so anyone reading this please no requests my life is till pretty hectic right now.

If you don't mind giving me the names that you want on the design, I can make one for you. It won't be exact, but similar and I hope that's ok. If so let me know and I'll give it a go. :)

That would be fantastic if you could.
If possible, I would like the names in the picture to continually read:

Em, Andy, Luke, Kaycey
(If not too much trouble it would also be wonderful to have another version to read Mum, Dad, Luke, Kaycey)

(Then underneath the picture)

Walt Disney World

Thank you so much in advance. x :)

It's my pleasure to help. I hope one of these will work for you. I can't remember exactly what the original image looks like, so I hope it's close. :)

J....'s original had Mickey in a bowing pose but I like this one better!! Or at least just as well! :thumbsup2

my fav is the black and white (and grey).....not that anybody asked me! :rotfl2:

Very cute! I was working on a sample to see if I could figure it out before I saw your post but yours is much cuter :)

Thanks! I'm glad they turned out the way I wanted them to. I haven't been able to design for a while and I was hoping I didn't forget how. :)

milliepie, happy to see that you are checking in every now and again:) You are missed and I understand that life gets hectic and we are blessed that you pop in and visit....you are a treasure...

milliepie,

If you are willing to take a request for one of these designs - we would LOVE to have the first one (colored text). This design is amazing!!!

MickeyTextfillMumDadLukeKaycey2.jpg

with the following names and date 2013

GRAMMY
DAD
MOM
DILLON
JAYDEN

Thank you so much! :lovestruc

Milliepie,

Do you take requests for this and if so how should i send it? Would love a colorful one with names Mom, Dad, Meredith, Molly and Mya and another with Mom, Dad, Rhett, Seth and Emma. Date 2014

Thanks

Milliepie-

That is awesome!! I saw that you had posted that you are super busy so it is totally ok if you can't do his but I would love for you to do a mickey for our family trip this year!:goodvibes
Names:
Jackie
Jake
Gretchen
Mackenzie
Madeline
Zane

Thank you so much!!!!:hug:

Hi All -
New to the Dis Boards. While on the cruise, we met a couple who had shirts made up with the itinerary for the cruise. I really want to order shirts for my husband and I. Also I heard about someone who loves doing magnets. If people could assist me with these connections I would really appreciate it. I just booked June 22 4 night Bahamas and want to be prepared now that I am learning about magnets, fish extenders and these boards. :love::yay:
Thank you,
Christine

I am so happy to have found this thread! Hubby and I are going to WDW for our first time and was hoping to get a design made. I too love the color one and if you have time if you could go one for us with the names Rick and Jackie, 2013-2014 I would really appreciate it.

docborg98: Welcome! You need to start your own thread with your requests as the person that originated this one did. And please read the How To and Creative Board Welcome stickys for some forum rules and instructions on posting requests...

Again, glad to have a newbie join us :yay:

Hi Milliepie,
I absolutely love this design, its fantastic. I was wondering if you would be willing to do one for me. The design that I like the best if the first one (file name is TextFill...2.jpg). The names I would need are

Abigail
Chester
Daddy
Mommy
Grandma
Poppy

and underneath
Disney World 2014

Thank you for reading this and I would love to put this design on our family shirts for our upcoming trip.

Heather

You guys on this board are VERY clever and talented. :worship:

Diana

It's funny because I just saw your request earlier, got it started and now I'm back to post it and your request is gone. Here is the image for you. :)

I will try to get more done as I can for those who asked for one. Thanks for your patience. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter