• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Specific Fairy Godmother??

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
I was just wondering if any of you have used a specific "Fairy Godmother" for babysitting services at Disney? I am a little nervous leaving David with someone that I don't know :( .I am sure if David could communicate I would feel better but since he can't I feel nervous.David would have no problem its just a "Mom Thing" :rolleyes: Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :D

I haven't heard any complaints so far... The woman who sat for us was named Vivian, and I know that she is not the only one who does a great job for them. Relax! It will be fine! I do know how you feel, it is totally understandable. They do this kind of service alot, and they are very good at it.

galc.gif

"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

I've spoken to Vivian on the phone and read about her in a RADP trip report. She is very pleasant. Our Fairy Godmother was Joyce and she is wonderful. There were two Joyce's the last time I checked. Ours is the one who's been there the longest - a young grandmother who works in a dental office during the day.

Thanks for the info. I think when I call to make the reservation I will ask for one of the two that were mentioned. I know David will be fine with either, like I said it's a "Mom Thing" :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter