Specials or sales

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/special-offers/

Usually the earlier you book, the better the price. If a special comes out before your final payment is due you can just call DCL or your TA and get the special rate. I recommend always checking specials and your cruise price on-line, don't rely on a TA to know when a special or price decrease occurs.

With Disney there really isn't a sale like othe lines. It's pretty close to being price controlled. What I look for is onboard credit offers. I think of it as money of a room since I would spend cash on extras any ways.

They do offer Kids Sail Free at various times. We saved over $2,000 on our upcoming cruise by switching our sailing to a Kids Sail Free date.

Other promotions have included a $99 bounceback offer.

As a previous poster said, book as early as possible. Those are usually the best prices. You might see last minute discounts for a cruise such as a Transatlantic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter