• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Special Treats at MVMCP

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We will be going to WDW in November and plan on attending MVMCP. My daughter has expressed her desire to "Snack around the World" during our stay and the number and variety of special Disney treats since our last visit 5 years ago has amazed us.

We saw pictures on The Disney Food blog of special treats that are being offered at MNSSHP and wonder if anyone has any information/pictures of any special treats that were offered last year at MVMCP. I know about the free cookies and apple juice and we are really not interested in these too much.

Any help would be appreciated.

During last year party, we tasted the peppermint brownie, which was offered near Peco's Bill and even if it was very sweet, it was a great Christmas Treat!

They also had a mocha cocoa cupcake and a special waffle.

Hope it helps!

We will be there 11/16 and are looking forward to the funnel cake from Sleepy Hollow - great with hot chocolate!! It's not a MVMCP special treat but something we all look forward to!

I loved the peppermint pretzel rod from main street bakery. Its a pretzel rod with carmel then white chocolate then peppermint pieces!! YUUMMM

During last year party, we tasted the peppermint brownie, which was offered near Peco's Bill and even if it was very sweet, it was a great Christmas Treat!

They also had a mocha cocoa cupcake and a special waffle.

Hope it helps!

Are these treats you paid for or were they included with the party ticket?

I always thought it was just the crappy cookies and hot chocolate that was "free".

Not sure if we're attending MVMCP this year, but following if we decide to.

These "treats" pp are talking about are not included. You have to buy them. The only things included are the hot coco and the cookies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter