Special requests for WL?

staceychev

Mouseketeer
I'm looking on the MDE site and doing early check-in for our trip from Sept 27 to Oct 3. It says that I can put in up to two requests, and they seem to be all floor requests. Any advice? Our family has three rooms, and my sister requested bunk beds, so I don't know that our special requests could be honored anyway. Might be better to leave it blank.

Did your sister reserve a bunk bed room? That's the only way to get bunk beds now. You can't just request it. It's a separate room category. We had a bunk bed room in April, but had to specifically reserve it.

Did your sister reserve a bunk bed room? That's the only way to get bunk beds now. You can't just request it. It's a separate room category. We had a bunk bed room in April, but had to specifically reserve it.

Yes, she paid extra for it, which is why we didn't reserve one!

In addition to requests made during online checkin, you can have room location requests noted on your reservation by calling the central reservations phone number. Also to make sure that your rooms are near each other I would recommend that each of you call and add the other parties that you are "traveling with" to your reservations by mentioning their confirmation numbers. They will do their best to keep you all together. The fewer options you have for requests during online checkin are seen as well by the room assignor, so you can do both, I would just make sure they don't conflict. Have a great trip.

Just remember "requests" are not guarenteed. However, if you booked a bunk bed room you should get a bunk bed room..........you paid for it.

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter