Special Request Question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jlindley9, Apr 30, 2008.

1. jlindley9

jlindley9 Permanecer sentados, por favor

I'm taking my wife and daughter to WDW for a week in June since I need to go to Orlando for a conference. My only all-day seminar at my conference falls on our anniversary. I wanted to have something delivered to the room while I'm away. Does anyone know if/how I can get something like chocolate covered strawberries delivered to the room in POFQ? Thanks!

John

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyoverload

disneyoverload <font color=royalblue>They're so awful that they e

You can get a gift delivered by Disney Florist at disneyflorist.com. They can deliver the package to your resort's front desk on the day of check-in and I think it is possible for packages to be delivered on other days as well. As far as I know, they do not offer chocolate strawberries, but they do offer many beautifully done packages and gift baskets. I would try calling them to see if they could shop for you for the strawberries at a additional cost. Hope that helps! :goodvibes

4. jlindley9

Thank you, that's awesome! Are they affiliated with Disney, or just cater to resort guests?

Does anyone know of any other local places that might be able to deliver goodies (cookies, candies, chocolate-dipped strawberries)?

I really appreciate how willing to help everyone is here! :thumbsup2

5. kat3668

kat3668 Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Driving me nuts i

You might try this company....

Farris and Foster's Chocolate Factory

4875 New Broad St.
    Orlando Florida 32814
    USA

Attn: Foster Lanenga

ph: 407-770-1607
    fax: 407-770-1790

6. ashlansmom

ashlansmom Mouseketeer

order something from the Grand Floridian bakery. Depending where your conference is, you could swing by to pick it up, or I hear maybe even have it deliverd to your dinner that night if on property. Check it out. Maybe search this forum for the Grand Floridian bakery, I have read a lot about it on here. They probably do the chocolate covered strawberries, it's just a matter of getting them to where you need them. Not sure about their means of delivery or if you have to pick up.

7. jlindley9

Thanks, I think I might try calling POFQ directly and see if they can recommend something too.

8. budbeerlady

budbeerlady <font color=blue>I call DH The STREAK!!<br><font c

9. teddygurl28

teddygurl28 DIS Veteran

not sure this helps much but i was also informed once that the boardwalk bakery could make sweets and such and have them delivered ( never used them so i dont know if it ende up being the case or not though) but someone may be able to verify