Special Request Question

jlindley9

Permanecer sentados, por favor
I'm taking my wife and daughter to WDW for a week in June since I need to go to Orlando for a conference. My only all-day seminar at my conference falls on our anniversary. I wanted to have something delivered to the room while I'm away. Does anyone know if/how I can get something like chocolate covered strawberries delivered to the room in POFQ? Thanks!

John

You can get a gift delivered by Disney Florist at disneyflorist.com. They can deliver the package to your resort's front desk on the day of check-in and I think it is possible for packages to be delivered on other days as well. As far as I know, they do not offer chocolate strawberries, but they do offer many beautifully done packages and gift baskets. I would try calling them to see if they could shop for you for the strawberries at a additional cost. Hope that helps! :goodvibes

Thank you, that's awesome! Are they affiliated with Disney, or just cater to resort guests?

Does anyone know of any other local places that might be able to deliver goodies (cookies, candies, chocolate-dipped strawberries)?

I really appreciate how willing to help everyone is here! :thumbsup2

You might try this company....

Farris and Foster's Chocolate Factory

4875 New Broad St.
Orlando Florida 32814
USA

Attn: Foster Lanenga

ph: 407-770-1607
fax: 407-770-1790

order something from the Grand Floridian bakery. Depending where your conference is, you could swing by to pick it up, or I hear maybe even have it deliverd to your dinner that night if on property. Check it out. Maybe search this forum for the Grand Floridian bakery, I have read a lot about it on here. They probably do the chocolate covered strawberries, it's just a matter of getting them to where you need them. Not sure about their means of delivery or if you have to pick up.

Thanks, I think I might try calling POFQ directly and see if they can recommend something too.

not sure this helps much but i was also informed once that the boardwalk bakery could make sweets and such and have them delivered ( never used them so i dont know if it ende up being the case or not though) but someone may be able to verify

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter