special order dessert

keri-k

Mouseketeer
The last time we were at disney I ordered DD1 and DD2 a special dessert at gf. It was a white chocolate slipper filled with chocolate mousse and a chocolate mouse on a plate with their names on it. They have already asked me if I have ordered any special desserts this time. My question is, what type of special desserts can I order for them? My husband will be celebrating his bday there as well and may do something for him one day as well.

::MickeyMo::MinnieMo::MinnieMo::MinnieMo

The chocolate slipper you described is still available at the GF restaurants and at CRT. Another option at GF is the mini-castle cake (a little cake with a white chocolate castle topper). At select restaurants you can order the princess mini-surprise cakes or the pirate mini-surprise cakes. You can check out the cake photos in the sticky up top for pics of these and many other ideas re: custom cakes that can be ordered. Have fun!:goodvibes

When we were there in May we ordered our DD the chocolate Mickey with the tuxedo strawberries. It was a solid white chocolate Mickey in a tux with 5 strawberries. I think it was $50. It was very cute and tasty! Mickey held up well and even made it on the plane home and when we got home her dbf finished him off. We had it at the GF but I'm pretty sure you can get him at any deluxe resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter