Special Offers from Sunterra

mcnuss

<font color=blue>Beware the Atomic Tail!<font colo
I just got this in my email, thought some of you might be interested.

Hurry, take advantage of these sizzling summer savings:

Cypress Pointe Resort Orlando, FL www.cypress-pointe.com
Superbly located with all of Florida's main attractions right on its doorstep
Studio $80/night* 1-Bedroom $95/night* 2-Bedroom $120/night*

Call 1-800-424-1943 to speak to a reservations agent. You must mention code IRE0603 to receive the special rates.

*Rates available on Sunday-Thursday stays 6/01/03 – 9/30/03. Weekends slightly higher. Based on availability. Taxes not included.

Cypress Pointe is very nice. I wonder if you need to do a timeshare tour for those prices.

I would also suggest booking through hotel kingdom for great prices for CP

No tour required, it's a straight rental.

I suggest checking ALL sources before booking. Hotelkingdom is not always the best.

There is no tour required on Hotel kingdom's deal, either. They are now and even on Christmas week in the 60s for the one, 80s for the 2. The only catch is they want the entire amount upfront, which can be a turn off to some.

When I was looking, hotelmartusa.com seemed to have the best prices around for Cypress Pointe Resort. I have never used them and did not end up booking the room so I cannot say anything about their service though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter