Special offers beyond June 3rd...

loganjared

Mouseketeer
Any ideas on when they will post the next group of special offers. We will be arriving either June 12th or the 19th. I'm waiting for a special offer to book.

Me too! When is everyone going? We're booked for June 25/July 5 but I think we're gonna push it back a day and we're also still holding out hope for a special of some sort.

I already booked for 6/19 (may have to change it to 6/12), but I'm really hoping they put out a new public deal for my dates (as I've resigned myself to the fact of being PINless -- I've done EVERYTHING for months -- the Disney Gods must know I'm a heathen;)).

I'm hoping too!!! I've read on these boards that they usually don't post another offer until the booking deadline for the current code expires.

I'm hoping for one too. We're booked for 6/5 - 6/18. It makes me NUTS that the current offer expires two days before we go.

We're going the end of August. My guess is offers past June 3rd will be offered when the current offers expire at the end of March. I wonder if the next offer will be free dining or something else :surfweb:

I'll jump on too. Last year, if my old memory serves me right...the 4/3 deal came out in April....which covered the time between June and the free dining offer which was the end of August.

According to Mousesavers.com, the 4/3 for stays through most of June wrapped up at the end of March. Then there was another package and a room only deal offered beginning of may for stays June through beginning of August.

Here's a link to the historical Disney resort discounts on Mousesavers if anyone wants to check out what has been offered for June in the past.

http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html#2009

Good luck all!

I'm planning to book for June 16th-23. If I do go ahead and book with no discount, and heaven forbid there is a general public discount announced for June :-)cool1:) can I call and get the discount applied to my reservation?

Fear of being stuck with a booking that i I can't apply reservations to has me holding off on booking (although I have booked ADRs).

I'm planning to book for June 16th-23. If I do go ahead and book with no discount, and heaven forbid there is a general public discount announced for June :-)cool1:) can I call and get the discount applied to my reservation?

Fear of being stuck with a booking that i I can't apply reservations to has me holding off on booking (although I have booked ADRs).

As far as I know, you can apply the discount. If you use a travel agent, they mostly ensure it- I know MEI and Mouse fan travel guarantees it.

Yes you can apply this discount. I have done this before. All you have to do is call Disney and tell them about the discount and they will credit you the difference.

I am also hopeful for a late June discount. Last year we booked the 4/3 deal in November. So way before now!

I am starting to get a little worried that they will not discount June and July and the next discount out will be for Aug/Sept. I know that historically there have been very few summer discounts released. The hotels are full enough that Disney doesn't need to offer any incentives. While it would be great for the Disney corp. to not need to offer discounts to fill the rooms this summer for me I still hope they need too! ;)

I will hold out hope with you. We have gone in June several times and have always had some type of discount. Granted the 4/3 deal last year was our best, but we have always managed to get some type of discount. I have given myself a deadline as far as wishing for a pin though. We will have our taxes done the first week of Feb. as soon as we find out what we are getting back I will book our trip. They can always apply special offers after you have booked and refund the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter