Special Occasion Pins?

Adi12982

DIS Veteran
At WDW they have pins for birthdays, anniversary's and first trip pins - do they do this at DL too?

Yes! They are at the hotels , if staying on site , mainst at the city hall at DL , and I thinK guest services at CA, correct me someone if that is wrong.

Restaurants and shops have them also, just ask the cashier.

Does this mean kids can get them too? I have been many times but this is my sons first trip.

Yes! They are at the hotels , if staying on site , mainst at the city hall at DL , and I thinK guest services at CA, correct me someone if that is wrong.

You are right.

Go to City Hall at DL to collect your special button pins.

Here's a pic of what they look like:
button_collection.jpg

What a great picture , thanks for sharing it!

Great Picture.....Its our Silver wedding anniversary when we are there later this year....I'll try to pick one up... How much are they or Are they free????

From what i've been reading, i believe that they are free.

quick question, does anyone know if you can get more than one kind of pin in one day? I probably won't wear them, i just want to keep them as a keepsake of my time there. Dbf's birthday is the week before we go, it's my first time and our anniversary was a reason for the trip.

From what i've been reading, i believe that they are free.

quick question, does anyone know if you can get more than one kind of pin in one day? I probably won't wear them, i just want to keep them as a keepsake of my time there. Dbf's birthday is the week before we go, it's my first time and our anniversary was a reason for the trip.

I was able to get all of them in one day but I had to ask about 3 CM's. City Hall in DL had run out so I went over to DCA and the CM was really rude and wouldn't give me any buttons. I then went over to the Guest Services in DCA (located near Burrbank) and the CM gave me one of each with no problems. I explained to him that I just wanted the buttons for myself. Good luck! Hope ya get them! :thumbsup2 Oh and yes, the buttons are free :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter