Special Frozen days on the Wonder Alaska?

terrybsw

Mouseketeer
I heard that the Wonder will have special Frozen days this summer on the Wonder. Had anyone heard on which sailings?

Thanks

I heard that the Wonder will have special Frozen days this summer on the Wonder. Had anyone heard on which sailings?

Thanks
AFAIK, all the Alaska cruises. That's what the Wonder does in the summer. Don't know if it will be on the repo or Hawaii cruises, though. As of 6/1 the Pixar Party is replacing Pirate night (no fireworks in Alaska). And the Frozen activities will also be done.

Last edited:
I called to see if they would be able to tell me what day this would be on and they did not know. She said we would find out on the ship. We are on the June 8th sailing.

I called to see if they would be able to tell me what day this would be on and they did not know. She said we would find out on the ship. We are on the June 8th sailing.
It isn't indicated in your "My Cruise Activities" (think that's what it's called) page online? Like the Pirate night normally is?

I think the early press releases indicated that Frozen day would be an event in addition the Pixar party, but I've also seeen a lot of online speculation that the Frozen party is replacing the Pixar party. Anyone else here have confirmation one way or the other?

I think the early press releases indicated that Frozen day would be an event in addition the Pixar party, but I've also seeen a lot of online speculation that the Frozen party is replacing the Pixar party. Anyone else here have confirmation one way or the other?
Don't have any extra information but if it is replacing the Pixar Party I don't think it will be on the same day. The Pixar Party is on the day we are in Juneau, and the Frozen day looks like it is going to have activities throughout the day. i don't think they would plan it for a Port day.

I found this:
2015 Disney Wonder Alaskan Sailings

Beginning June 1st, the Disney Wonder 2015 7-Night Alaskan sailings will have A Pixar Pals Party! instead of the Pirates IN the Caribbean Deck Party which has been the case for the last couple of years. The Freezing the Night Away with Elsa, Anna and Friends Deck Party will also be offered. Fireworks will not be available during these sailings. It is noteworthy that this information does not specify the events will occur on the May 25th DVC Member Cruise.

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2015/01/all-new-frozen-experienced-headed-to-sea-this-summer-aboard/

I found this:
2015 Disney Wonder Alaskan Sailings

Beginning June 1st, the Disney Wonder 2015 7-Night Alaskan sailings will have A Pixar Pals Party! instead of the Pirates IN the Caribbean Deck Party which has been the case for the last couple of years. The Freezing the Night Away with Elsa, Anna and Friends Deck Party will also be offered. Fireworks will not be available during these sailings. It is noteworthy that this information does not specify the events will occur on the May 25th DVC Member Cruise.

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2015/01/all-new-frozen-experienced-headed-to-sea-this-summer-aboard/

This is the same info I remember seeing. Not sure why family members and friends keep saying they are sure that it will really be Frozen instead of Pixar.

With event planned throughout the day, it would make sense that it would be a sea day.

With all of the new Frozen stuff going on, including the ticketed meet and greets, do you think they'll still offer the "tea with friends" event on the wonder this summer?

A DCL insider told us that they will very likely be testing out the Frozen Party on the PC cruise starting May 1st. We are super excited. Not sure if it will be the whole thing since its scheduled for a port day, but nonetheless will be wonderful.

Someone on our Hawaii cruise from Vancouver called DCL and was told that we will have Frozen and Pirates!:yay:

Note:- Frozen currently doesn't show on " My cruise activities" It doesn't show on my Northern Europe online reservation, but shoreside concierge confirmed its on our Tallinn night to me. So currently they haven't posted it online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter