Special for Canadians

Well I did something I don't usually do-I called another CAA travel agent. They had all the information on the Bronze package. It is $30 US per person per night add -on that gives each person one "wish" (instead of two wishes like the silver plan) If you want to see what you can use your wishes for have a look at the silver brochure (online disney site) and just remember that you only get one wish instead of two.
So you would book a 7 for 5 deal (which is a basic dreammaker pkg-UPHP included) and then add on a bronze plan at $30 per person per night.

It just proves, what they say over on Mousesaver!

If you don't like the answer you are given, politely hang up and try again, Some agents are willing to go that extra!

I am so glad you got the bronze with the 7 for 5 deal

way to go

DDF

what are the options for wishes???? I guess what I am asking is what do you get extra in the bronze package since i don't know what wishes are.

Can I ask what price you got. From sears travel I was offered 7 nights at POP 2 adults, 1 12 year old and 1 9 year old $2,178.00 taxes included CANADIAN .....I thought that was amazing but I haven't had a chance to call CAA yet.

Thanks

Hockeychic,

Does that include the Ultimate Park Hoppers? If not then I would check out the 7 for 5 package. The details are posted earlier in this thread.

Sorry that's what happens when you try to type quickly at work....lol

Yes it included length of stay tickets for all of us.

Do you think that is a good price???

Has anyone received a quote from Sears for the 5 plus 2 Dream Maker Package that includes airfare?

Let me know if you get a better quote from CAA (Sears was almost double on my stuff-just hotel and UPHP).

Quote from CAA for Pop Century for 8 nights 9 days October was $1342. (7 for 5 deal-no add ons)

They tried to book bronze and found out it expired at the end of March-if anyone has a CAA contact that is able to book bronze add on please let me know.

that 1342 price what what that for??? I was quoted today for my family 2 adults 1 13 and 1 9 at pop from Sept 17 - 24 including UPH for $2146. tax included Canadian. Just curious what your $1342 price included. Thanks

its for 2 adults room and uphp only U.S. Dollars

I would love to know when you are going??
THat sounds like a good price to me. HOpe I get a good price when I book.
Diane

Can you get 7 for 5 booking on line or do you need phone in to make your reservation. I was not able to find out where to plug in the discount codes on the web site?

After you get to the initial reservation screen, scroll down to the bottom and it lists the "specials". When you click on it, it will automatically take you to the applicable discount reservation screen where it allows you to plug in your dates etc.

Originally posted by mom_rules
After you get to the initial reservation screen, scroll down to the bottom and it lists the "specials". When you click on it, it will automatically take you to the applicable discount reservation screen where it allows you to plug in your dates etc.

Thanks
Found it
If you book on-line to you pay the full amount at the time of booking or just the deposit?

If you go through all the screens to the confirm availability I think it will tell you at the bottom (I believe it's $200 deposit-balance due 45 days before arrival).

Quote from CAA for Pop Century for 8 nights 9 days October was $1342. (7 for 5 deal-no add ons)

They tried to book bronze and found out it expired at the end of March-if anyone has a CAA contact that is able to book bronze add on please let me know.

I finally booked the bronze package, for Nove 29 to Dec 6 at the CBR with CAA.

CAA had no problem booking it for me.

I am so excited.

So Maybe try again,

DDF

Which CAA agency did you use? I'd love to try to get the bronze package. None of mine would offer it!

Which CAA agency did you use? I'd love to try to get the bronze package. None of mine would offer it!

When I asked the agent this, because I did not want to have to buy a CAA Membership and not be be able to buy the bronze. She acknowledged that CAA, or at least she and her office did not like booking through Disney because they considered it to expensive, so they never look at the packages Disney offers. So I kinda insisted that they look into because we would really like to do the Bronze, because we felt the Silver would be to much food for us. So after a couple of days, she got back to me with all the details, and yes they booked it.

I would also suggest ordering the vacation planner from Disney. In it there is a pamphet describing all the packages. And that it is only offered certain times, from what I can tell it is only offered during for the value season.

Hope this helps.

DDF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter