Special Food Treats at Halloween

Disney/Universal Fan

Mouseketeer
What special treats are available during the Halloween season, such as pumpkin beignets, etc. I have heard there are a few. And where can you get them?

We have a Halloween Time at DLR Superthread with lots of info. Here is the special food-related post from page 1 of that thread - http://www.disboards.com/threads/ha...hp-nights-now-sold-out.3270919/#post-51326928. Near the top of that post you will see a link to a semi-comprehensive list of some Fall or Halloween foods (both sweet and savory) you might see around Disneyland Resort, and where to find them, but I suggest also looking at the blogs and articles I linked from 2015 to get a sense of any of the brand new items that have come out this year. Feel free to join us in the Superthread at any time!

A few things that return every year are:

Cupcakes
Candy Apples
Cake Pops
Pumpkin Twists
Pumpkin Muffins
Pumpkin Fudge
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Beignets
Crispy rice treats

And the list goes on and on. Spend some time with that post I linked and you will find out a lot of info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter