Special Edition Useless Poll for Black Friday Shoppers!

You have braved the crowds for Black Friday & survived. What are you going to do now?

• First aid.. I need first aid. It was a war zone out there!

• Bed... point me to the bed. I need sleep

• DIS.. I want to get my fill of the DIS before it shuts down for the upgrade!

• Wrap the presents that I bought. Gotta stay ahead!

• Put up Christmas decorations

• Eat some lunch and head back out there

• Seek therapy

• Go to a movie to unwind

• Head back to the stores to return stuff because I just did the math and... :earseek:

• Find the fire extinguisher.. my credit card is still smoking

• Go to Disney World!

• Other - let us know how you are going to spend the rest of the day!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Since today is the kickoff to the official holiday shopping season and stores opened before the crack of dawn practically giving things away.. I thought I would ask a special poll for those that braved the crowds today :)

"Now that you have braved the crowds for Black Friday and survived.. what are you going to do?"

Since 99% of my shopping has already been done, I slept in this morning. We get our tree Dec 4th, all other decorating is finished.
Having my coffee now then will clean 3 bathrooms, clean kitchen, vacuum main floor
take a break - walk, watch a Christmas movie
start wrapping, finish writing out Christmas cards

have a good day everyone

shhhhh.... don't tell anyone, but the kids are each gone tonight so DH and I are sneaking away for an overnight getaway. We are going downtown to watch them light the tree and then have dinner and then I pricelined a room so we can have an quiet evening alone with no phones, pagers,tv's and KIDS!!! They don't know about it because they will want to go too!! shhhhh I am just sharing this little secret with 70,000 of my best friends!

Not doing any shopping today. Staying home and getting ready for big x-mas party in a couple of weeks.

was gonna get up..slept in and just woke up..now sitting with ice on my face (wisdom teeth came out)..most likely, i wil be doing this alll day haha

I didn't want to get out in the crowds, but I did (even though by the time I hit the stores, most of the crowds had left:p ). Now, I'm multi-tasking. I'm DIS'ing before the boards go down, watching some of my I Love Lucy DVD's (I bought the season 2 boxed set:p ), and I'm also surfing the net.:p

DIS!!

Actually, it was lunch and DIS. :) I'm headed back out after I'm done here. Need that fix before withdrawal sets in. :crazy:

I went to Kohls at 5:15 and there was a big crowd. I was going to shop until 7:00 then go to work. The store was a madhouse, I didn't get out until 8:00. It was too late to go to work, so I continued on to some other stores. Ace hardware had those blow up lawn ornaments for $20.00, never saw them that low.

What sad is that around 2:00 I went back to Kohls to return something!:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter