Special Dinner

Princess 'n LA

Mouseketeer
If you could choose only 1 signature table service for a special dinner, which would you choose? We are a simple couple--no sushi or small portions. Nothing gets on my husband's nerves that leaving a restuaraunt hungry!

I'd do Cinderella's Royal Table. If you're into seafood, the Coral Reef is nice. If you really want to break the budget, go for Victoria & Albert's at the Grand Floridian.

if you are wanting something quite and romantic I would do a LATE lunch (4:45) at LeCellier.

If you want somewhere fun I would say O'hana. This is all you can eat and it is DELISH! Plus it has the best desert in all of Disney----banana bread pudding! AMAZING!!!

if you are wanting something quite and romantic I would do a LATE lunch (4:45) at LeCellier.

If you want somewhere fun I would say O'hana. This is all you can eat and it is DELISH! Plus it has the best desert in all of Disney----banana bread pudding! AMAZING!!!

Le Cellier Has my heart! :love:
The atmosphere is nice, the food is to die for and very romantic.

I am not a big fan of Ohana, it's not bad, it's actually quite good, but we were not crazy about it. However, I have been wanting to book a reservation just to eat the banana bread pudding, It is DELICIOUS!!! :yay:

Buffets and family-style dinners would allow your husband to be assured that he would not leave hungry. None of those are Signatures but certainly some, like Ohana and Boma, are very nice experiences.

Of the Signature restaurants, I wonder if he would most like Yachtsman for a great big steak (like the 16-oz Ribeye or the 24-oz Porterhouse). If you are on DxDP you will also get appetizers, which can help him fill up.

For Signature dining, I've always loved California Grill. They have a great filet and I have also enjoyed the pork loin and a fish dish there.
We're trying Flying Fish this year....I hear great reviews of that restaurant. We'll see.
For non-signature, and to fill up, consider 'Ohana. If you like meat, you will not leave there hungry.

Based on OPs requirements, I'd go with Shulas if not using dining plan credits and Yachtsman if using credits. The next choice would be Artist Point. The selections are more basic, uncomplicated with sauces, and the portions are heartier than many of the others at this level.

I have been to Jiko, Yachtman's Steakhouse, and Artist's Point. Of the three I really loved Artists Point the best. The tables at Yachtsmans were too close together (food was good though). Jiko had great service and we had dinner right at 6pm...the place was empty. We had a table right by the window with a little pond outside. That was nice. Food was good but a bit adventurous. Artists Point had the best food, tables were well spaced, and service was great. I am a steak lover myself. I've never tried Le Cellier (never been able to get a reservation) but that one is definitely on my list.

Food is generally good at all Signatures...I would suggest looking at the menus and seeing which appeals to you the most.

We went to Narcoossee's for our us only-15th anniversary trip. The service was AMAZING! Chevy was fantastic, the food was enough. I had the filet minon and the hubby had the surf and turf. We will definately go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter