special concerts at wdw?

pnltbox27

Earning My Ears
my kids watch disney channel 24/7 , hanna montana, wizards of waverly place etc...i noticed they show footage from concerts at various parks by the stars of disney channel shows.obviously i know they dont do these every weeekend but, my question is where can i get info on where and when these concerts are going on?we will be in disney world from oct 28 thru nov 4 and i just wanted to see if anything was going on. also i see that hsm3 is opening the weekend before we get there, anyone know of anything special happening??

Concerts by Disney Channel Stars at Walt Disney World are actually quite rare.Miley Cyrus did a Hannah Montanna concert at Typhoon Lagoon a while back when the show was new.You may be seeing footage from the Disney Channel Games 2009 Concert which was held at Disney's Wide World of Sports on May 3.It starred Miley Cyrus,Jonas Brothers,The Cheetah Girls,Jordan Pruitt and Demi Lovato.:) The only thing I know of in conjunction with HSM3 is that the HSM2 street show at Hollywood Studios will be changed over to a HSM3 show.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter