Special child "Disney" package?

sahlink

DIS Veteran
Has anyone made a little Disney or Mickey or princess packet of little goodies for their little one to "recieve" from their favorite characters? If so, what did you do? And what sort of things did you include? Thanks!

We do Tinkerbell gifts. Every night Tinkerbell sneaks into the room and leaves something. I tend to go a little overboard but it cuts down on the "I wants" at the parks.
I usually do PJ's, swim stuff for the pool. This year I have a swim suit for each girl, flip flops and a toy (these are from Nemo). We do T-shirts, light up toys for night time, disney rain ponchos, and usually a princess dress. I don't usually do one basket when we first arrive, but spread the stuff out over the whole vacation. You can find all sorts of Disney stuff at the dollar store, discount stores etc-Have Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter