Special Annual Pass for Florida Residents....

that's already been out.. its nothing special... the 15/12 deal has been offered since August I think and the FL residents already get discounted items..

What about people who already have passes? We bought the passes in April. Can we extend them the extra 3 months for free?

What about people who already have passes? We bought the passes in April. Can we extend them the extra 3 months for free?
No. However there is also a special promotion in effect through next August 31 that if you renew any AP within 30 days on either side of the expiration date you will get 15 months for the renewal price.

No. However there is also a special promotion in effect through next August 31 that if you renew any AP within 30 days on either side of the expiration date you will get 15 months for the renewal price.

If I were Tiffany_PartyOf7, I'd sign up and do the volunteering.. then let your passes expire and use the voucher to buy/upgrade to another pass.. you would then get 15 months instead of 12 just like if you renewed..

only difference is you get $80 or so credit towards the purchase of an annual pass..

that is what I will be doing in May.

This will help a couple I know that will be joining us for a week in December.

I knew about the renewal deal, but this doesn't have that catch.

I just renewed my seasonal pass for 15 months for $151 since I went on my birthday and applied the birthday fun card to the price,that's gotta be the best deal I've gotten on park passes in a while.

I just renewed my seasonal pass for 15 months for $151 since I went on my birthday and applied the birthday fun card to the price,that's gotta be the best deal I've gotten on park passes in a while.

Great deal thats what my DD is doing later this month, she is upgrading her 4 day pass to a SP and using the Birthday Fun Card toward it.

Is anyone booking the 3 day 2 night offer Disney has for FL residents? If you stay at a Value for a family of 3 (2 adults 1 16 yr old) you can get 2 nights plus 3 day pass for all 3 people for $450, the tickets alone are valued at $428, which you can then be upgraded on your last day to Seasonal tickets for the 15 months. But its like getting the All Star for $22 for 2 nights. I also priced out AKL and standard would run about $100 a night with the offer. I am upgrading my 3 day ticket to a SP also otherwise I'd be all over this offer. I wish I needed the tickets or had the money to be able to buy the tickets and sit on them to be able to stay at AKL for $100 a night wow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter