Special Anniversary Dessert

joy@disney

DisneyMania
We will be celebrating my parents 50th anniversary on our upcoming trip. We wanted to have a special dessert for them at our first dinner at The Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Does anyone have any ideas about what would be fun and special to get them? Does Whispering Canyon have anything? We had considered ordering something from the Main Street Bakery, but I think the bakery will be closed in order to build the Starbucks.

Any help is welcomed. Thanks.

You can always order from another bakery on property and they can have it delivered for you to the restaurant. We love WDW cakes. :)

We will be celebrating my parents 50th anniversary on our upcoming trip. We wanted to have a special dessert for them at our first dinner at The Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Does anyone have any ideas about what would be fun and special to get them? Does Whispering Canyon have anything? We had considered ordering something from the Main Street Bakery, but I think the bakery will be closed in order to build the Starbucks.

Any help is welcomed. Thanks.

why not get a special cake made for the occasion? :)

We wanted to have a special dessert for them at our first dinner at The Whispering Canyon Cafe.
. . . sounds like a good idea

Does anyone have any ideas about what would be fun and special to get them?
. . . you can order cakes or flowers from Disney
. . . cakes from bakeries, flowers from Disney Florist

Does Whispering Canyon have anything?
. . . they have the normal "podium cakes"
. . . or, they could give them a cupcake with a candle

We had considered ordering something from the Main Street Bakery, but I think the bakery will be closed in order to build the Starbucks.
. . . you could use another WDW bakery
. . . the the links listed I prior posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter