Special Add On Offer?

Sparrow624

"I wash my hands of this weirdness"
So today my wife got a member moms on assignment flyer in the mail. It says as a valued member you are invited to join us for special webcast from August 29th to September sixth. As we follow Disney Vacation Club moms on assignment at the Polynesian village in bungalows.

What has us intrigued is that at the end of it it says there will be a special very limited time offer to add on to your Disney Vacation Club membership. Is DVC about to drop a poly add-on discount? Or is this going to be another Aulani add-on offer?

Hmmmmmm

Wouldn't that be nice surprise. But like the other posters, I expect that if you buy points at the Poly you'll get one time use points for Aulani.

I tend to agree with the above.

I doubt DVD will offer a Poly incentive yet other than a piece of merchandise. I think it's just still too new to offer discounts on it.

They haven't really had much special on the ship vs on land.

So be sure you have this page up and checkable (assuming you can get wifi at some point) to compare to whatever they offer onboard.

I bet you have to purchase at least 100 points since it mentions minimum cost $16,500.

Just watched it, no additional special offer to speak of. Just the same offer shown on the member page for savings on dues at Aulani.

Just watched it. Yep, same old Aulani add on offer....Also, they had to have spent significant time editing the boat horns out of the video and all of the outdoor scenes at the POLY....You cannot hear a single one, haha

I almost couldn't finish the video. The one woman's accent/voice was killing me...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter