• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Special 9/1/08 Cruise Continued - Part 3

Hope you don't mind if I join in.
Don't wear pink, but I thought I might make up a tee.....
pp.jpg

if it is o.k. to modify your graphic.

Hmmmm need to find an iron now.:lmao:

No I don't mind. I have one that I made myself for a t-shirt, and magnets that I will be handing out to everyone walking.;)
Virginia

will there be GSF and CBS meets in the bars late at night?

Got my grass skirt today and am ready to party

Below are the volunteers so far to keep a copy of FE /whiteboard for any cabin change after boarding the ship. I need one more to cover deck 5 if anyone is interested;)

Deck 2 2122/ 2124 Nordkin
Deck 5 ????????????????
Deck 6 6114 Ulittletinker
Deck 7 7564 RweTHEREyet
deck 8 8548 Caitsmama

Seaulater will have this information posted on the mini navigater. I will also post at the bottom of the Master FE list.

TheWescotts, BobandLee, and ThecooksluvDisney could you also post this info on your copy of the FE. Thanks
Virginia
I would, but I don't have the orignal spreadsheet file. What was that link again?

Hi Hazel!!:wave2: Welcome aboard!!!

Loved the video! Laxdad and I watched together with smiles on our faces. What a great surprise!

So that was Hazel I heard screaming today. Congrats on a great surprise. Glad you two could join us.

Lisa

I wouldn't be surprised if you did hear her over in Greenfields, my ears are still ringing.........:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hazel was in Greenfields this morning, she had to pick our DD Angelina up after she spent the night at her friend Jenna's house on Holly Dr. The two girls went to the concert at Riverwinds then back to Jenna's house for a sleepover. Jenna's dad passed away last week at the age of 50 of a massive heart attack as he was walking to his pickup truck after work. Angelina just wants to be there for Jenna and help her through this tough time.

Since Hazel and I are now doing the cruise, we cancelled our 5 night stay at OKW and will be spending Sunday night at the Radisson and will be taking the 10am shuttle to the port on Monday morning. :goodvibes

Hazel is busy getting all her clothes picked out for the cruise, me, I'll probably wait until Friday or Saturday to get my stuff together........:rotfl2:

We are both still in a daze that we are actually doing this so soon to the cruise date, but it sure adds to the excitement!!! ;) :laughing:

We are staying at the Radisson the night before as well. How often does the shuttle run? I was thinking of driving to port first and dumping all the bags then coming back to the hotel to catch the shuttle with the family.

Or do we need to reserve a time??

We are staying at the Radisson the night before as well. How often does the shuttle run? I was thinking of driving to port first and dumping all the bags then coming back to the hotel to catch the shuttle with the family.

Or do we need to reserve a time??

Yes, call the main # of the Radisson 321-784-0000 and asked to be put on the shuttle list. They run about every 1/2 hour from 10am until around 2pm, at least that's what I was told when I called this evening.

There will be a hotel rep in the lobby Monday morning with a clipboard that has everyone's name on it that made a ressie for the shuttle.

We're at the Radisson too but on the 10:30 shuttle.

So, Radisson people.....is there a dis meet?

I'm not sure what time we'll get there...it's a 12 hour drive and we "lose an hour" because of the time zones, so it'll be 7 pm at the VERY earliest. If something is planned, I'll make a note of it so we can be there if we arrive in time.

We're at the Radisson too but on the 10:30 shuttle.

So, Radisson people.....is there a dis meet?

I'm not sure what time we will be arriving at the Radisson. Our flight is due in around 12:40 on Sunday afternoon, then we have to go to Tavares (about a 1 hour ride) to drop off our DD, spend a little time with my mom and Walt, then we have about a two hour drive to the port area. I'm figuring an arrival time at the Radisson around 8pm or so.

I'm not sure what time we will be arriving at the Radisson. Our flight is due in around 12:40 on Sunday afternoon, then we have to go to Tavares (about a 1 hour ride) to drop off our DD, spend a little time with my mom and Walt, then we have about a two hour drive to the port area. I'm figuring an arrival time at the Radisson around 8pm or so.

so our dinner plans are out then LOL :lmao: popcorn:: :rotfl2:

If anyone wants to go to dinner, we'll probably go to either the pita palace (gyros/souvlaki) or FishLips (real dinner) - we'd love to have company.

so our dinner plans are out then LOL :lmao: popcorn:: :rotfl2:

I thought I read you were heading over to the port area on Sunday evening, or did I miss read something somewhere? The past few days have been such a fog to me..........:laughing:

I can't see the video of Hazel :confused:

I know I have flash player... HELP!!!

I also can't view the deck plans for the FE gifts/ When I printed it out I got a pic 2 inches by 2 inches! :lmao: Do I need to log in? I assumed the jpeg would just display. Another HELP!

THANKS!

Thanks Bob + Cheryl for the grass skirts at Party City!!! Guess I'll go there tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter