• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Special 9/1/08 Cruise Continued - Part 3

You have two new cruisiers joining your group. I just got off the DCL website and saw a cat. 12 became available so I grabbed it for my DW and I. We will be in cabin #2021. Our DD will be staying in Tavares, FL with my mom while Hazel and I take the cruise. This is a surprise for Hazel and she won't be finding out about it until sometime tomorrow.

Sorry, but I won't be along the banks of the port channel to get any pics of the Magic sailing away, because I will be on the Magic!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I had my sign all made! Florescent green. HELLO Verandah man in BIG BOLD black letters. :rotfl:

SO glad I won't need it!

I've picked up on the thread the following, and have them in the fe spreadsheet list

xABearx & gdulaney - Andy & Ginny - Cabin 2550
Tink33 - Cabin 6137
Sorcerer-Mickey - Cabin 5218
jwlap - Cabin 2078

I was looking at where all these cabins are located on the deck plans and I can not find any cabins starting with 52...they go from 50, 51 to 55....is this one of those lifeboat suites??? :rotfl: :confused3

I can't believe you just couldn't resist:rotfl2: :lmao:
You are added to the FE list, so bring your Fish Extender!:thumbsup2
MS Excel FE Participation/Cabin Number list

I had my sign all made! Florescent green. HELLO Verandah man in BIG BOLD black letters. :rotfl:

SO glad I won't need it!

I still can't believe I booked this cruise(again) with 10 days to go. I've been going nuts all night. Hazel has been saying what she needs to get ready for our 5 night stay at OKW, I just keep nodding my head and saying, "Yes dear" yet at the same time, laughing inside......:laughing:

Why did our DD have to sleep over at her friends tonight.......:rolleyes:

I got us checked in online and even printed off all the paperwork. My DW asked me once what I was printing, I just told her it was some paperwork my mom needed printed off........:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think you may be right Pam!!

Disney%20Deck%2005.jpg

Life boat suite 5222 on deck 4 / Ulittletinker Virginia :lmao: Only kidding..

Anyone have that photo of the inside of the life boat suites, know some one has it..

Maybe Elaine :confused3

Andy you march in that room right now and tell her she is going!
:lmao:

Good night

Andy you march in that room right now and tell her she is going!
:lmao:

I can't, I promised Angelina I wouldn't say anything to Hazel until she is home tomorrow morning. Angelina might want to film it.........;)

:thumbsup2 ok, I just added one more family to the roster.

The deadline to be added to the FE list and the Lanyard list was yesterday,

have said in the past that I do have a few extra's but not many!

Will continue to add cabin numbers as you get them..

according to my list, correct me if i am wrong, the following people may end up in life boat suites! :lmao: :thumbsup2

ulittletinker -Virginia & Eric

xABearx & gdulaney - Andy & Ginny

luvdis31's brothers family - Brett & Tammy - Matthew (7) Lily (6), Katie (6) Elizabeth (2)

Tink33 - Tim and Lesley - DD Lily -

Disney Fool - (Vera) - My friends Borey, and Socheata. first cruise! -

Sorcerer-Mickey - Natasha and Gage 11 years old. -

JimmyMartin - Jimmy &

Donald's Main Squeez - ? & DH

Donald's Main Squeez's friends - ????

jwlap - Julius, Laconya, and Sasha - ??

out of 126 cabins not to bad,

Therre are plenty of Life boat Suites on deck 4 ..

Will add the cabin numbers as we get them..

I just been assigned my cabin. :cool1: Were in 6114. I was a little worried.

virginia

Right now on the Disney cruise line website I see there is a cat 5 cabin available too:)

If that cabin is still available when DCL opens in the AM, IT IS MINE!!!

What a great day I had today. The doctor called with the results - just basal cell carcinoma. :cool1: I start treatment when I return from the cruise. I think all of your prayers and good wishes really helped.

DH convinced DD's volleyball coach that a few missed practices should not be grounds for removal from the team. She will be practicing onboard and working out. We are in for beach volleyball on Castaway Cay.

One little hiccup, I am scheduled to work the day we leave. Either my vacation was not approved or the person who does the schedule forgot I am leaving a week from Sunday.

No one else is allowed to get sick or hurt before we leave. That is an order!

What a great day I had today. The doctor called with the results - just basal cell carcinoma. :cool1: I start treatment when I return from the cruise. I think all of your prayers and good wishes really helped.

What great news that it is not melanoma!!! Looking forward to seeing you again and meeting your husband. Sending pixiedust: that the Cat 5 is still available!

I called to find out what movies will be playing. He said he was pretty sure it would be Wall E, Prince Caspian, Swing Vote, and possibly Game Plan and Ratatoulle.

If that cabin is still available when DCL opens in the AM, IT IS MINE!!!

DH convinced DD's volleyball coach that a few missed practices should not be grounds for removal from the team. She will be practicing onboard and working out. We are in for beach volleyball on Castaway Cay.

One little hiccup, I am scheduled to work the day we leave. Either my vacation was not approved or the person who does the schedule forgot I am leaving a week from Sunday.

Congrats, I can't wait to meet you

I called to find out what movies will be playing. He said he was pretty sure it would be Wall E, Prince Caspian, Swing Vote, and possibly Game Plan and Ratatoulle.

thanks for that, I was wondering, surprised that Enchanted is not one, but glad WallE is, I haven't seen that yet

Lesley, that is great news!! We'll see you soon.

What a great day I had today. The doctor called with the results - just basal cell carcinoma. :cool1: I start treatment when I return from the cruise. I think all of your prayers and good wishes really helped.!

That is great news :goodvibes

No one else is allowed to get sick or hurt before we leave. That is an order.

Prayers & pixie dust for those who are under the weather or have loved one's who are. :wizard:

Andy I am so excited for Hazel, I'd love to be surprised with a cruise ... how wonderful.

I'm also excited to have Brent as our CD ... we also remember the chicken man from the 10 night cruise ... not to mention the ballerina outfit. I would love to have a copy of Brent in "if I were not upon the sea"

DSC00454-1.jpg

Thanks to everyone for all their hard work to make this cruise even more special :flower3:

We are in stateroom 7123

Lesley so glad to hear that you will be joining us on the cruise.....sending pixiedust: that the cat 5 is still available (as of 4:02 am it is still showing as available)....

Okay...off to wake Mom up and put the final bags in the car.....after a stop for coffee, we'll be on our way :car: :drive:

Georgie & Leslie....keep us posted if a pre-cruise meet at WDW is arranged.

Safe travels everyone.....Can't wait to see you all...

Lesley, glad to hear it is nothing too serious! Glad you will be with us!

Elaine, safe travels to you!!

Andy, keep us posted when you tell dw!

Lesley, glad to hear it is nothing too serious! Glad you will be with us!

Elaine, safe travels to you!!

Andy, keep us posted when you tell dw!

Will do!!!

I have to get ready for work, really can use the overtime right now!!! ;) :rotfl:

ohhhh... now you gotta keep us in suspense while you go to work!?! LOL

Okay...off to wake Mom up and put the final bags in the car.....after a stop for coffee, we'll be on our way :car: :drive:

Safe travels everyone.....Can't wait to see you all...

You know Kid, I'll bet you had that 4:30 departure time planned so you could hit the Cracker Barrel in Buffalo right when they opened at 6!
Pounding on the door.

Gosh, I hope that there wasn't any delay at the border crossing.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter