• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Special 9/1/08 Cruise Continued - Part 3

:cake: :bday: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!!! :bday: :cake:

Gas is $3.43 here in N.J. Much better than last month. Maybe we should drive to Soutn Jersey to fill up! LOL!

Elaine... today's your last day! :woohoo:

Leslie... glad to hear you're okay! :umbrella:

3.84 here in Utah at Costco It's still way too high here, but I bought a new car last weekend, a Honda Civic, so I should be getting more for my gas money compared to the Jeep Grand Cherokee that got a whopping 16 miles per gallon!

Can you feel the excitement everyone is busy packing,. checking doc twice and getting ready for our Magical Memories. Before many of us start heading out next week, I want to make sure that communication is set up to update FE list of any cabin changes that may occur while on ship. I am looking for one volunteer from each deck to keep a copy of FE list, or grease board out side their cabin to post any changes. If your interested PM me. I hope to know my cabin soon.:confused3

Virginia

3.84 here in Utah at Costco It's still way too high here, but I bought a new car last weekend, a Honda Civic, so I should be getting more for my gas money compared to the Jeep Grand Cherokee that got a whopping 16 miles per gallon!

Linda... NO ACCIDENTS in your Honda Civic... OKAY????? :thumbsup2

Can you feel the excitement everyone is busy packing,. checking doc twice and getting ready for our Magical Memories. Before many of us start heading out next week, I want to make sure that communication is set up to update FE list of any cabin changes that may occur while on ship. I am looking for one volunteer from each deck to keep a copy of FE list, or grease board out side their cabin to post any changes. If your interested PM me. I hope to know my cabin soon.:confused3

Virginia

Thanks for all your work with the main FE list!

Are we doing a PINK walk on Sea Day in the morning?

Not that its cheap, but I just filled up @ 3.29 a gallon in NJ
Two more days of work left for me. :thumbsup2
It's amazing how much stuff gets dumped on you as your getting ready for a vacation.:confused3 Tuesday I'll be checking in at the CBR and going to dinner at the Hoop De Do:banana: :banana:

Today I finally hit the BIG 40!:scared1: :sad1:

:cheer2: :cake: :bday: party: :dancer: party: :bday: :cake: :cheer2:

pixiedust: Happy 40th Birthday! pixiedust:

Gas here in Colorado Springs is 3.65 a gallon.

Virginia - i will help you - i am on Deck 8. I will send you a pm.

And you peeked my curiosity about a "pink walk"! Can't wait to hear!!

Today I finally hit the BIG 40!:scared1: :sad1:

63014tiluod2txn.gif

Virginia - i will help you - i am on Deck 8. I will send you a pm.

And you peeked my curiosity about a "pink walk"! Can't wait to hear!!

If you PM me with the details on the pink walk and the staterooms on each floor that have a board outside their stateroom, I will add it to the little disboard mini navigator I am putting together that everyone will get a copy of when they get to the ship. If I don't see you in the terminal it will be in your fish mail.

8564 got it,

Elaine, would you do the update thinge ;) on page one, one more time before you go. princess:

Also fueling up in Jersey sounds like the place, $3.59 here in Boston area..

I am going to change a couple things right now!
should be done in several minutes....

This will be the last update that I do, I think... :)

Going to add link to deck plan, Linda's Mini Nav & A pink walk ?

Thanks Peter

We are on deck 7, and I have a little magnetic whiteboard that I thought about taking and then decided not, but I can take it and be your person for Deck 7 if no one else has volunteered.

:bday: :cake: TheCooksLuvDisney

:wizard: for all of our sick friends

:laundy: for those starting to pack

:welcome: to those just joining us

There is a very slight chance we won't be joining you. I had a biopsy on Monday and won't get the results until sometime between next Monday and Friday. I was diagnosed with skin cancer again - basal cell or squamous cell can wait a week, melonoma may not.

My PSA for the day - please wear sunscreen on the cruise and make sure your children are covered thoroughly. Reapply throughout the day and make sure to bring a waterproof or sports suncreen with a high SPF.

For those leaving soon, safe travels.

There is a very slight chance we won't be joining you. I had a biopsy on Monday and won't get the results until sometime between next Monday and Friday. I was diagnosed with skin cancer again - basal cell or squamous cell can wait a week, melonoma may not.

Lesley, I'm sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis. I'll be praying that it is not melanoma and hoping you'll be able to join us afterall! Here's sending you some pixie dust too.pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Disney Dreamin'
Sharon

:bday: :cake: TheCooksLuvDisney

My PSA for the day - please wear sunscreen on the cruise and make sure your children are covered thoroughly. Reapply throughout the day and make sure to bring a waterproof or sports suncreen with a high SPF.

For those leaving soon, safe travels.

Oh Lesley!! Please know that you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

I just read where Disney Cruise Line is monitoring Tropical Storm Fay very closely. It said Tropical Storm Fay has stalled along the eastern coast of Florida Port Canaveral, and its path is uncertain at this point. Port Canaveral has been closed by the Port Authority. It also said that today's sailing of the Wonder will sail from Port Everglades, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

I also heard there has been alot of flooding in Orlando.

I hope all you Floridians are well and staying dry and that the weather clears up soon for you all.

We're in greenfields. See ya on board.

Actually, I'm not on this cruise, but I will be at the port taking pics of the Magic sailing out on September 1st........;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter