*Special 3 Night Magic Sailing 09-24-2008

I was looking at my reservation online...and I started freaking out when I saw the my stateroom number changed....finally I figured it out

That's awesome and never happens to me! How did you find out??

that's awesome!
i wish we'd get an upgrade...which reminds me...
WE'RE BOOKED!
i'll send the stateroom number so we can join the FE....man..sorry it took so long....

PM me the first names of everyone...let me know if there are any kids...and the stateroom....pls do this asap....so I can PM the group

that's awesome!
i wish we'd get an upgrade...which reminds me...
WE'RE BOOKED!
i'll send the stateroom number so we can join the FE....man..sorry it took so long....

AHHHHHh.
it said i haven't made enough posts...i need four more. x.x...
but i also wanted to say that.. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT YOU WERE THE SAME AS WHO MAKES THE AWESOME DOOR MAGNETS!
I'm just a little slow, but i just joined. THATS INCREDIBLE! I like to make my own but when you see it can you give me some pointers? You're so amazing..i'm really glad i get to meet you!

I use photoimpact...often they have free trial versions available to download...but I have been doing this a number of years...so don't get frustrated. It takes a while to master these graphic programs...and I still don't have it 100% down.

if you wanted me to make a design for you...I'd be happy to do it...but pick a design soon...

AHHHHHh.
it said i haven't made enough posts...i need four more. x.x...
but i also wanted to say that.. I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT YOU WERE THE SAME AS WHO MAKES THE AWESOME DOOR MAGNETS!
I'm just a little slow, but i just joined. THATS INCREDIBLE! I like to make my own but when you see it can you give me some pointers? You're so amazing..i'm really glad i get to meet you!

Thanks but i think i'm gonna make this one...i just have to find out what i want exactly...i think i'm gonna make a family one and then name things with favorite characters or something in them...that'll be fun and time consuming...lol i pretty much have nothing else to do...

This may sound dumb but once you have the graphic, how do you actually make it a magnet? I feel like a dope for asking that!!

:cool1: Just read Kristine's post about her upgrade and thought, hmmm, better check on our ressies and guess what? We were upgraded too! We were orginially booked in Category 10 - secret porthole room - but now hello verandah - category 7!! This is my 7th Disney Cruise since 2004 but my 1st time being upgraded!

Go check out your ressies, maybe everyone got an upgrade! I think this must have something to do with the low number of bookings and maybe the work be completed in these areas during dry dock not being completed. But either way, it works for us! :banana:

Ashleylovesthebeach (Ashley) and I are looking foward to our Girl's Cruise, our DisMeet at 3 p.m. and and the Fish Exchange! WooHoo...:cool1: :cool1:

hi!
we got our cabin assignment......and documents today via UPS.
we are a family of five, me, DH, DD8, DS6, DD3, but turning 4 on 9/16.
we are in 7528 and 7530. :cool1:

count us in for FE!

thanks!

we were neighbors originally....what stateroom do you have now? we are 6136

:cool1: Just read Kristine's post about her upgrade and thought, hmmm, better check on our ressies and guess what? We were upgraded too! We were orginially booked in Category 10 - secret porthole room - but now hello verandah - category 7!! This is my 7th Disney Cruise since 2004 but my 1st time being upgraded!

Go check out your ressies, maybe everyone got an upgrade! I think this must have something to do with the low number of bookings and maybe the work be completed in these areas during dry dock not being completed. But either way, it works for us! :banana:

Ashleylovesthebeach (Ashley) and I are looking foward to our Girl's Cruise, our DisMeet at 3 p.m. and and the Fish Exchange! WooHoo...:cool1: :cool1:

i had my mom check our reservations too...we haven't been upgraded but we were in a six already...i'm still hoping for one...even though there isn't much higher...lol

We also got an upgrade. We got a Cat 9 from a Cat 12 we were excited to see that we have an outside, that is great. Thanks again KristineN for the door magnet they are so great!

it looks like I am going to have to redo this FE list....everyone throw out the last couple of PMS from me...I will wait a day or so and the re pm the info out again...

sure thing! let me know your new stateroom number

We also got an upgrade. We got a Cat 9 from a Cat 12 we were excited to see that we have an outside, that is great. Thanks again KristineN for the door magnet they are so great!

All I want IS a stateroom number! I still don't know where I'll be staying. My Rez still says GTY. Ah well, it will be a surprise I quess!

:woohoo: As Mariatia3 said we have been upgraded to a balcony! I am so excited! :banana: :dance3:

Not much longer and we will all be onboard!
I hope this Disney "Magic" keeps up on the "Magic" and we have great weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter