spec ial offers 4 next cruise

tink1663

Mouseketeer
:Pinkbounc hello evryone! I have been reading some of the threads and a few of them have mentioned bringing some money for a deposit on thier next cruise. Could someone please tell me if they make some kind of special offer to you on board if you book then and there. Thanks to all of you who take the time to share your experiences with the rest of us. My family and I will be taking our first cruise in December and I sure have gathered alot of very useful info from here. Again thanks alot and keep on typing. :teeth:

I'm not sure.... haven't cruised yet but intend on bringing the $1250 deposit we'd need to book again on our cruise... but I believe I have read that not only do you get the early booking discount but also a credit to use on board the ship on that next cruise? Like $200 stateroom credit or something like that?

So basically it's the cheapest price like early booking is (and ofcourse if it goes cheaper- your price would go cheaper later also- you aren't locked in at that price if it goes lower by the time of your cruise) plus a credit of some sort- $100-200 per room? I'm not positive- but it's some amount....

They usually have the best rates available. You can sometimes get the same off of the ship, but you will never get the room credit from DCL unless you book onboard. Usually $200 for a 7 nighter. We got $400 for our new itenerary cruise next year. Nope, it's not next year it's THIS year - yeah yeah yeah.

We just got back last night from a 3 day cruise and 4 nights at WDW. The booking on ship offer was 10% off of a seven day, not sure about 3 or 4 days, and I believe $200 booking credit.

We're going in a couple weeks....the last offer I'm aware of is 10% off the current price of a cruise plus a $200 per cabin onboard credit. Please note that the $200 is NOT off the price of the cruise, it is credit to your account for purchases when you cruise. If you want, you can transfer your reservation to a TA also...that can sometimes get you a further discount from the agent.

Almost positive that when rebooking a 3- or 4-day onboard, you get $50 onboard credit per stateroom.

:wave: Thanks everyone for all your replies. I think after reading all the great things about the disney cruise I will probably be booking a 7 night next time. I decided on a 4 night this time because it is our very first cruise ever and I wasn't sure how we were all going to like it. With all the great things I've already read I can't imagine not falling in love with the disney cruises. We still have just over 10 months and I can't believe how excited I am just anticipating the cruise. I guess it's whole DISNEY thing. ::MickeyMo :bounce:

Originally posted by mcgrawfan
We just got back last night from a 3 day cruise and 4 nights at WDW. The booking on ship offer was 10% off of a seven day, not sure about 3 or 4 days, and I believe $200 booking credit.

Was there any many about an expiration date on teh 10% off? We are on the 2/12 Wonder, and are hoping to get that deal on a 7-day Eastern for 1/05 (Code name J05. . .its a suprise for DS6 . . He will be shocked when we pick him up from school that day and we head to the airport).
:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter