spears loses custody of kids.

great! I wasn't being mean I just didn't want you to get in trouble that's all! I'm Bridget by the way, I'm pretty much always around so PM me anytime.

Actually Thank You, I want to get off on the right foot around here. :) My name is Laura. I love broadway and performing and modeling.

I hope to be posting around. I am currently not doing much with my free time so I have a lot of it. :) No productions right now unfortunetly.Just a lot of dance practice and singing lessons.

Its very unfortunate...but this isn't about britney. Its about her boys.

finnally sheesh
now maybe these kids can have a shot at being normal

I'm in no position to say whether this was right or wrong. The media points out every flaw in celebrities, it's not very often you see them point out the wonderful things besides marriages and births. I don't know Brittney personally so I don't have any room to talk.

i personally believe it is for the best as of right now. she needs to get her priorities straight and put her kids before going and and partying. i would of like to see her mother get custody or something cuz k-fed has to many kids as it is but i think he is a suitable father compared to his ex-wife who according to Chelsea Handler is a "hot mess" lol love that that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter