Speaking of mugs......

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
....... what Disney mugs do you have at home? Not just the refillables, do you have pottery or china Disney mugs too? What are they like?

I have two giant china mugs with the Castle on each side and Tinkerbelle inside them ......... plus two black mugs one with a coloured Mickey logo & one with a colored Minnie logo and two china Chef Mickey mugs... we hardly ever use them!

25th Anniversary refillables, CBR refillables, POFQ refillables, small GF non-spill mugs ......

...... what do you have in your mug collection?

LOL Shirley great title:)
We have the villians collection from the DS, which we use everyday.
A couple of the huge mickey and minnie ones which dont get used that much.
101 Dalmations, Winnie the Pooh & Cinderella, which are for DD:)
We also have these boxed ones they are never used;)...
Walt 100th celebration & 25th Anniversary

Then we have a couple of All Star Movie & POR refillables.

That is all I can remember at this time in the morning;)

I have a set which of brightly coloured mugs with moulded pictures of Mickey, Minnie, Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore on. But I don't drink a lot of tea or coffee so they only come out occasionally but I love them all the same.

I've got 2 Disney Cruise line plastic tall cocktail glasses oh and 2 large cups that we got Coke floats in with Safari Mickey Straws at AK

Finally my favourites are the 2 plastic blue cups that you see in all the shops at DTD, with the little Mickey face symbols on as indents and they come in white, yellow, blue and green and are part of a bigger set.

I've got a a large millennium mug with Minnie, Mickey, Goofy and Pluto on it. A bright yellow ceramic mug with Minnie on it and a huge mug with everyone on it, I use it for soup.

I'm not a great tea or coffee drinker, don't think cappuccinos count so I've got a bigger selection of Disney tumblers. At the moment I'm drinking my diet coke out of a pink tumbler with Minnie Mouse sitting on the side.

We have a few "named" mugs that you buy in the parks plus a tinkerbelle one.

We also have a complete DLP etched glass dinner set with Mickey and Minnie wine glasses - its reminds me every day of our next trip. My Dw bought it a couple of trips ago.

Alec

Oh, good question Shirley.

We've got quite a selection, including a Minnie Mouse in safari gear one from the Animal Kingdom, a huge double-size mug from the Boardwalk which is great for the those days when one cup of tea or coffee just isn't enough :D

There's also a metal heater/cooler cup that we got last year at Epcot which is pretty nifty, and looks very stylish too.

However, my all time fave is the one i'm using right now - it's a classy Mickey ceramic cup that is labelled 'Mickey, building the perfect mouse'. Everytime I use it, it puts me in the mood to be back at WDW - now that can't be a bad thing, can it ?? :D

Paul

<i>......hanging my head in shame......</i>

I dont have any but...............

Do have Salt & Pepper pots though :D :D :D

Apart from CBR refillables - we have a frosted cocktail glass from the Poly in 1988.

I think it had a Mai Tai cocktail in, but for a small charge they gave you a new glass to keep afterwards.

Speaking to Tikiman it wards off evil spirits or such like as it has a happy face on one side and a sad face on the other.

We've also go a "jam jar" beer mug from Pleasure Island from about the same time.

I can upload some pics if anyone is interested.

I've got refillable mugs from 2 stays at All Star Sports, and the same type from Blizzard beach with Lilo and Stitch on .

My pottery mugs are a gradually fading Lion King one, a Disneyland Paris and an enormous four park WDW mug, and of course the hidden Mickey Mug.

I've been looking round for some new mugs but the Disney Store ones are so heavy and all the others I've seen have been Winnie the Pooh, any ideas where I might get some Mickey or Minnie ones apart from WDW or DLP?

Libby

Hundreds of mugs :D I have a WDW Tinkerbell one for work, a Stitch mug for the morning and a Lion King mug for the evening and a mickey icon head tumbler for cold drinks.

DH has that huge Goofy one too Paul, and Mickey one for the evening. We also have CBR and Boardwalk refillable mug's, Blizzard Beach Mug, Typhoon Lagoon Mug, Grand Floridian mug.

Also mugs from DLP :D

Do you think I have too many ?? :D

:D I only own two refillable mugs - one from Typhoon Lagoon and one from Mara at AKL from our stay their last year:D Plus an ancient tall topped soda plastic glass from River Country:p

DD Katie has two Eeyore mugs, one is brilliant has an Eeyore inside;)

I'm working on a set of Winnie mugs this year when we go over . . . but then I say that every year and never come back with any, same as my WTP purse I've wanted for the last 5 years, they've never had just the right sort of one I need:rolleyes: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter