• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Speaking of dinner theater

myalron1

Earning My Ears
I have a 13yr old boy, and a 3yr old girl. I would like to go to one of the dinner theaters, but I dont know which one. I want my boy to be happy, but I dont want my little girl to be scared. TIA ;)

Julie

Julie, it's kind of tough to be exact about this as there is quite a big age difference here and girls do tend to like different things to boys. Having said that, all of Medieval Times, Arabian Nights and Pirates are very family-oriented, and should be able to provide a good evening out. You also have the Hoop Dee Doo Revue in WDW, but this is probably less dinner-show and more family revue material (and is also more expensive). Boys usually love both MT and Pirates and enjoy large parts of AN; girls tend more to enjoy AN and parts of MT and Pirates. Given the age of your youngest, I would say either MT or AN would be best as Pirates can be a bit loud and frightening in places for real young 'uns. I was last at MT with a family who had a 3-year-old daughter who seemed to really enjoy it. It does have a couple of 'darker' moments and a few indoor fireworks, but I'm pretty sure your boy would love it. If you want to play safe, go for AN, but I personally rate MT the best of the dinner-shows on an all-round basis.

Hope this isn't too confusing!

simon.veness@virgin.net

thank you simon, for your time and explanation of the different shows...and i think i will take you up on the MT.

Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter