Speaking of birthdays: How old are you going to be in '07?

I'll be celebrating the 9th anniversary of my 30th year on January 21st! :teeth:

25 on September 7th...
I know i'm not old by any means, but I started feeling not young when my little brother turned 21 this past year, and will feel even less young when my littler sister turns 18 in April '07 and then graduates from high school!!!!

Physically, I'll be 55 on Oct. 6, the minimum age to retire at my current job. :thumbsup2

Mentallly, I'll be 10 years old from 4/26 through 5/5, when I will be making my next visit to WDW! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

And for those of you younger than me who are bothered by your birthdays, let me tell you that age is just mind over matter; if you don't mind, it doesn't matter!

I'll be the big 4Oh on Sept 1st....and its bothering my mother a whole lot more than it bothers me.

She says when she turned 40 she asked her mother if it hurt. Her mother said "no, what hurts is to be my age (58) and have a daughter turning 40". Well, when I turn 40 my mother will be 55, so she beats her mother by 3 years....that's what is making my mom cringe. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter