Speaking of best snacks at each park.....

jazz0007

DIS Veteran
Ya'll get me so excited to try all these new things that you list on these threads. Then I get there and I'm so full from the meals you talked me into eating at various restaurants that I have NO room for snacks. Yet, because you've gotten me so excited to try them, I stuff myself further because I must. I specifically remember stuffing a jalepeno cheese pretzel in near America at EPCOT because I HAD to try it! (Now crave it constantly). I was so full I almost couldn't make it back around the lake to the Grey Goose Slushy stand!!

Does anyone else have this problem??

The nachos at Captain Cook's in the Polynesian hotel are AMAZING. amazing. If you have a chance to pop over to the poly visit their downstairs quick service restaurant in the evening and order up their hawaiian style pulled pork nachos. They are really good. I think ate them for dinner two nights in a row last time we were there.

Does anyone else have this problem??

:blush: me lol!! luckily i have 3 kids so we split everything and then try more stuff!!! (except the cheese platter from the boulangerie i dont share that!!!

in the new tent/store in fantasyland, last week i got a chocolate covered pineapple slice. i had never seen them at disneyworld before - it was great!

I got to try three new snacks this last trip. Jalapeno pretzel, dole whip, and a dream bar at POR.

like2workout said:
in the new tent/store in fantasyland, last week i got a chocolate covered pineapple slice. i had never seen them at disneyworld before - it was great!

Are they dark or milk chocolate? I hope dark! :)

I absolutely have this problem! :lmao: I'm not really a snack person by nature, generally save myself for three satisfying meals a day. I have to actively plan snacks into the day. I often share meals to help, splitting a hamburger and fries or pizza and salad at CS places. I never would have tried a dole whip without the boards, or the pretzels. And this time I hope to try a cupcake in AK, schoolbread, the nutella waffle...:goodvibes

Some of my faves
Chocolate covered banana
Dole Whip
orange-pineapple-mango fruit smoothie at Auntie Gravity's
Kaki gori shaved ice in Japan
Anything from Karamel Kuche in Germany

Has anyone here tried the crepes in France? Every time I go to Epcot I forget to get one. Any reviews?

I loved the school bread last time and my favorite snack on the trip was a citrus swirl from Sunshine Tree Terrace.

The list is loooong, but here are a couple of my favorites:

A cupcake from the Scary Apothecary at Hollywood Studios
Dole Whip in Adventure Land
School bread from Norway
Corn Dog nuggets from Casey's Corner

Ok, I can't continue..making myself hungry! Is it December 7 yet!?!? :upsidedow

I get so excited about the snacks when I go! Looking forward to a kaki gori, citrus swirl, dole whip float, a cupcake from Starring rolls, school bread, and now I gotta try the chocolate covered pineapple, strawberry and banana skewer I keep seeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter