Speaking French?

MadeleineBeverley

(8) Big bright beautiful world
So, i'm planning on auditioning to be a Character Performer in Disneyland Resort Paris in January next year. Does anybody know if you have to be able to speak fluent french to be able to work there. It says nothing about it in the advertisement i have although learning thje language could play to my advantage.

any information would be greatly appreciated.
thankyou. :goodvibes

So, i'm planning on auditioning to be a Character Performer in Disneyland Resort Paris in January next year. Does anybody know if you have to be able to speak fluent french to be able to work there. It says nothing about it in the advertisement i have although learning thje language could play to my advantage.

any information would be greatly appreciated.
thankyou. :goodvibes

glendalais had once posted some info on working at other disney resorts. here is the info provided for disneyland paris. hope this helps.

Disneyland Paris Opportunities
Participants at both the Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort are invited to explore a role where providing dreams is part of the job by exploring opportunities at Disneyland Resort Paris in Marne-la-Vallée, France.

Interested Participants should have at the very least a basic command of the French Language, both written and spoken, though higher proficiency, as well as proficiency in other European Languages, especially English, is very much desired.

In addition, interested Participants must have proper authorization to work in the French Republic or in the European Economic Area. This includes, but is not limited to, French Citizenship, or the Citizenship of another Member State of the European Union.

Full Time Disneyland Resort Paris Cast Members are expected to be fully available, and are guaranteed the maximum 35 Hours per week*.

Part Time Disneyland Resort Paris Cast Members are expected to work 16-25 Hours per week, increasing to up to 28 Hours during school holidays.

Fixed-Term Contracts are also available. These are Full Time positions ranging from 2 to 8 months in duration.

In addition, Disneyland Resort Paris, through it's CastMemberland programme, offers it's Cast Members a wide array of benefits, including:
Complimentary Theme Park Admission for yourself and your Friends and Family (Friends and Family after 2 months of service).
Food & Beverage and Merchandise Discounts in the Theme Parks and Hotels
Subsidised meals at Cast Commissaries.
Health Insurance
Partially-subsidised (currently 65%) Paris Métro Tickets and Passes.
Profit Sharing

In addition, Disneyland Resort Paris does offer subsidised housing to many of it's Cast Members, particularly those coming from abroad.

For more information or to apply, visit http://www.disneylandparis-casting.com/en/. Walt Disney World Resort Participants may also contact International Recruitment for more information.

*Under the French Code du Travail (Labour Code), 35 Hours is the maximum number of hours one worker can work per week. All hours over 35 hours are to be paid at time and a half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter